Team missions

Jahoon: Hello. Hello.

I bowed down and greeted the filming staff as I walked forward. I stopped when I was about at the center of them, standing all alone.

Jahoon: So.... What are we doing today?

I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck as I didn't know what to do with myself. The staff giggled at me.

PD-nim: Don't worry. We won't do anything to you. The reason you are alone here right now is that you have to choose which team you want to be on, either team a, b, c, d, or e.

Jahoon: What are the different teams going to do?

PD-nim: That we won't tell you yet.

Jahoon: PD-nim~ Well usually I am lucky so I will go with team b.

PD-nim pointed me in the direction of the car of the team that I was going to join. I walked inside but there wasn't anyone there yet. I sat down and just stared out of the window, occasionally playing with the camera.

Jahoon: Usually I can sometimes predict whoever is going to be on my team but it is hard since I don't know the Kep1er's members that well yet. Wizones and kep1ians try and guess with me who is gonna be the next member in this team! I'm thinking maybe Chaehyun?

Chaehyun: What about me?

I looked to my right side in surprise when suddenly Chaehyun appeared out of nowhere. Chaehyun giggled at my expression and sat beside me.

Jahoon: Where did you come from? When? How?

Chaehyun: Stupid~ I just came right now. You were too busy talking with the camera to even notice me unnie~

Jahoon: I'm sorry Chaehyun~ Please don't be mad at me~

I clung to Chaehyun's arm as I talked in a baby voice hoping for her to forgive me. Chaehyun giggled as she poked my cheek.

Sakura: Are we interrupting something?

Both Chaehyun and I looked at the door that had opened to reveal Sakura and Minju looking at us with their arms linked. Minju looked down. I followed her gaze down to mine and Chaehyun's still linked arm. Remembering the camera, I just acted like I was going to hug them. They both got inside the car with them sitting behind Chaehyun and me.

Chaehyun: So what are we going to do?

PD-nim: You guys are going to be a team today and compete against the other teams. Whoever gets to finish their task first will be available to move on to the next location. We will be driving you to your first location and from there you have to find your own way towards the final destination.

Jahoon: So you are just going to leave us in the wild all alone?

Jahoon: They really did leave us all alone. Luckily not in the wild but I still don't know where we are.

Sakura: How are we foreigners going to find the way to the final destination when we don't know where we even are?

Chaehyun: Don't worry. Minju Sunbaenim and I are going to help us all on the way, also I know this area! We just have to go this way for the next destination. Let's go!

Chaehyun linked her arm with mine and dragged her towards the next destination. I looked behind me to see Sakura and Minju walking behind us with their arms linked together. I looked at Minju with a sorry look. Minju had a sad look on her face, making me worried that I had upset her in some way. Seems like I have a lot of work to do when we are finished today.

Chaehyun: Jahoon unnie~ Everyone! Look! There are some of the staff standing there!

We all ran over to the staff and did the mission at the station before finally getting the hint for where the next destination is.

The whole day Chaehyun had been clinging to me the whole time, not letting me cling onto either Sakura or Minju. Talking about Minju, she had been sad the whole day and she hasn't talked with me except when she needed to, for example when the camera was rolling. We were all back home again and all of the staff had gone home and none of the cameras were filming. I walked over to Minju, who was sitting in the living room with some of the other girls but as soon as I did she began walking away and passed me without even sparing me a glance. I pouted and just walked outside to the swings that were in the garden and sat on them with a sad face. A few moments after I felt a presence beside me and looked to my right side to Chaehyun giving me a small smile.

Chaehyun: Mind sharing your thoughts? Wait! Let me guess! Minju Sunbaenim isn't talking with you because she is upset, probably sad, and sulking over the fact that you spent all of your time with me today instead of also spending some of it with her.

Jahoon: Yeah... wait! Not the fact that it is your fault or anything! But yeah, you guess right that she is upset with me and sulking right now.

Chaehyun: You don't have to sugar-coat it unnie. I'm not the same small child as I was back then. I did notice the sudden change of mood in Minju Sunbaenim but first when we were at the last mission. I'm sorry for causing some trouble between you and Minju Sunbaenim. I just found out a few minutes ago that you two are dating, making me even more sorry for taking you from her. It has just been a long time since I last saw you unnie and I just wanted to spend some time together because who knows when we are going to meet each other again.

Jahoon: Aww~ Chaehyun~ you could have just said that! Then we could exchange our new numbers and always keep in contact so that we can always hang out together.

Chaehyun: I know~ I'm sorry~ wait unnie! I think this is your time to talk with Minju Sunbaenim about it. She is coming towards us right now! I'm the one that is gone now. Good luck unnie!

Chaehyun gave me thumbs up before running away. I looked behind me to see Minju already standing beside me staring at Chaehyun's running figure.

Jahoon: Hey....

Minju glanced down at me before taking a seat at the swing that Chaehyun had just sat on.

Minju & Jahoon: Look-

Both of us talked at the same time. We looked at each other, as I gave her a small smile.

Jahoon: You first.

Minju: Are you... are you perhaps beginning to not like me anymore?

Minju looked at me with a sad expression. I could feel myself inhale sharply as it hit me hard. I tried to maintain my expression and shook my head.

Jahoon: No, I still do love you like I always have done.

Minju: Then why are you only hanging out with Chaehyun today? You guys were clinging so much to each other that it looked like you guys were more than friends.

Jahoon: Minju, there is nothing like that. We are only friends, nothing more. Chaehyun was just happy to see me again and that she was on the same team. She just got too happy and clung to me the whole day. She didn't mean any bad to it and also don't think of us more than just being friends. The only one I have in my heart is you Minju. I have been trying to show you the whole time we have been dating. I don't know how else I'm going to show you anymore.

I stared at Minju with a sad expression. I didn't know what to do. The whole situation doesn't seem like anything much but why was I worried that this was going to be the end or something like that? Minju breathed out a sigh as she kicked the ground beneath as she swung slightly on the swing.

Minju: I don't know what to think right now... I need some time... I'm sorry unnie...

Minju got up and walked back into the house, leaving me alone in the cold, dark night.

Jahoon: Minju...