Will you be with me?

I opened my eyes to be surrounded by darkness. I looked down at my body and couldn't see any signs of the wound.

Jahoon: Hello! Is there anyone?!

Nothing. Silence. I tried again. Still the same. Where was I? Was I dead? It couldn't be, I still have much to do in my life. I can't just die easily like that.

???: Jahoon!

I looked behind me but I couldn't see anyone.

Jahoon: Who are you?! Where are you?

???: Jahoon!

Suddenly the room I was in became extremely bright, making me blind and having to cover my eyes. The next time I opened my eyes, I was met with a white roof.

Minju: Jahoon! You are awake! Someone, please call the doctor! Jahoon unnie is awake!

I turned my head slightly to the right to see Minju by my side yelling at the other girls. She turned to face me with a relieved expression but I could see the tears beginning to form in her eyes, dangerously on the verge to fall.

Jahoon: Don't cry. I'm okay.

I reached my hand out towards her and wiped the tears that escaped from her eyes. Minju closed her eyes and leaned into my hand that was cupping her cheek and used her hand to cup mine on top. We stayed there for a moment until the doctor walked inside and made their usual examination routine.

Doctor: Everything seems fine. Luckily the knife didn't hit any critical part of the body but I still want you to stay here for a few days to recover so that we can make sure that we didn't miss anything. If you may excuse me.

The doctor bowed and walked out of the room. I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment. I felt a hand on my forehead, making me open my eyes again to see Eunbi unnie smiling at me.

Eunbi: I'm really happy that nothing bad happened to you. I hate how unlucky you are. All of the bad things that happened to you, shouldn't even have been happening.

Sakura: We should wrap Jahoon unnie in bubble plastic and surround her 24/7 so that we are sure that she is always safe.

Yena: I agree! I will protect Jahoon unnie at all costs.

Hitomi: With what? Your ducky lips?

Yena: Unnie~ Hitomi is teasing me~

Yena whined to Eunbi unnie and ran over to Yuri to search for comfort. I looked at all the girls, seeing them all smile make me happy. Usually, I don't believe in God but I want to thank God for giving me a second chance to live my life and experience happiness from the girls once again.

Jahoon: Everyone! Can you come to the living room? I have something to discuss with you about!

Everyone except Minju ran into the living room with worried expressions, making me have flashbacks. Luckily Minju was on her solo schedule right now, making it easier for my plan.

Sakura: What happened?

Yujin: Who do I have to beat up?

Wonyoung: Unnie, do you need a cuddle buddy in the meantime?