PREFACE

This is the first story I am publishing, although it's not my first attempt at writing. This story gave me enough confidence to publish it. I hope people actually like it and enjoy reading it as I enjoyed writing it. I'm still new to the writing craft, so there's definitely going to be bumps here and there.

I don't put up any character profile just yet because I am still having a bit of a problem with that, but when I do put it up, I'll notify. You can just visualize anyone you like, it's your fantasy.

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️
IT'S A MATURE STORY, so those that are below 18 or are uncomfortable with gory or sensual details should LEAVE because this is definitely not for you!

For those who want to go ahead to read, thank you for giving this book a chance and I hope you DO enjoy this book.

I like constructive criticism and loads of comments, so throw that my way. Please no negativity here, this is a positive and cheerful space. PLEASE VOTE, it's the only way I know that I'm doing good.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!!!
PLEASE DON'T PLAGIARIZE. Don't reconstruct my story or rewrite it and claim it as your own. I'll come for you otherwise.

PROLOGUE

Claire Dina Calahan is a nineteen-year-old, brown-skinned, 5ft4 girl, currently battling with the fear she has for her fiancé and fighting for her right to attend college. Her father is the right-hand man to the head of a drug syndicate and her mother is a subservient housewife. She has a younger sister: Dorothy. Claire has been sheltered her whole life, and now she is trying to find her own path.

Noah Alejandro(VI) Alonso is a twenty-three-year-old, pale-skinned, 6ft3 boy, who thinks that everything goes the way he wants. He is a senior in college and the heir to the whole Alonso fortune. His father is the owner of the Alonso's group of companies, a disguise for the drug syndicate and his mother is a regular rich, pizzazz housewife. He has two younger brothers: Jeremiah and Ezekiel. Noah is bold, arrogant, very authoritative and possessive over Claire, and has an ominous aura around him which makes Claire scared out of her mind of him.