me and tamaki hung out for awhile while the butterflies fluttered around. "tamaki" we hear a cheerful voice yell. "yes mirio" tamaki calls back. "c'mon, free block is over" the guy yelled. "alright" tamaki said before jumping down from the tree. I followed.

"oh who's the girl amajiki" a girl with periwinkle hair asked. "this is y/n" tamaki introduced me. "she's cute" a blonde boy said. "m-mirio you can't be so straight forward about things like that" amajiki whined. "what!? it's true. she's real pretty. kind of... hot" he said still cheery as ever.

I blinked.

then blinked again.

I was trying to comprehend what had fallen out of the blonde's mouth.

"mirio togata a.k.a lemillion" he introduced himself.

"nejire hado. my hero name is nejire-chan"

"y/n l/n" I said.

"l/n... that name... it's familiar" mirio figured.

"w-wait mirio remember when we had that project on different types of crimes" nejire said.

"there's no way. c'mon nejire. stop messing around" mirio laughed

"i'm serious mirio. it might be her" nejire said.

now I was scared. cat ears and a tail popped out, of which I hadn't noticed.

"u-um l/n. are you okay" tamaki looked at me.

"wh-what?" I asked, still not noticing the cat features.

tamaki thought for a second, then reached for my head. he pet it softly, itching gently behind my ears which I had finally noticed. I purred, leaning into his touch.

"hey l/n. who's your mom" mirio said.

I froze. my palms became sweaty and I pulled from tamaki's touch.

"w-what do you mean" I asked. "who is she" he repeated. "I- um... I have to go" I rushed out.

i grab my bag from the changing room and run.

out of the school

away from them

away from my memories

i needed to clear my head.

so what if the sports festival was less than a week away. i can't handle everything right now.

i get home, set my uniforms on my bed and changed. i put on some black clothing: shorts, a crop top and an oversized hoodie, accompanied by my f/c converses. i threw some clothes in my bag aswell as some other neccessities and went to my front door.

i grabbed the bag of spray paints and slung my backpack on my shoulders, followed by the strap of the duffle bag.

I went to my back door and flew off.

3rd person pov

"class dismi-" "where's y/n? she hasn't been here all day" denki interrupted aizawa.

suddenly a knock sounded. it slid open to reveal Kenichi, y/n's older brother.

"heyyy. just lookin for my lil sis" he said lazily. "she isn't here" aizawa paused. "i'd assumed she'd have gone to you by now" aizawa finished.

"well she didn't" kenichi's eyebrows knitted together and he smirked angrily.

"I don't know what to tell you then" aizawa said. "listen here, insomniac. so help me god if you idiots lost MY little sister-" "calm down. she's probably still on campus" aizawa said.

they went to check with shinso. he said he saw her with some third years.

they checked with the third years. they said they saw her leave. they went to her apartment.

"little sis" kenichi called as he knocked. aizawa pushed him aside and unlocked the door. the walked in.

dead silence... "sis" kenichi said quieter. they checked the apartment.

the panic sinks in. kenichi gets angry.

"you said she was still on campus! YOU LIED! YOU SAID SHE WAS FINE! YOU SAID SHE'D BE HERE!" kenichi yelled. "we'll find her. I know it" aizawa said sternly.

aizawa dialed a number into his phone.

heyy aizawa

mic

wassup

y/n is missing

w-what do you mean she's missing

we can't find her. she's gone to who knows where. all I know is that we don't.

___

for the next days, everyone was searching for y/n. they looked everywhere, leaving no stone unturned. no luck.

"cmon Kenichi! there has to be some place she's gone to! you know her best so where-" "that was years ago aizawa! she's obviously not the same..." kenichi said, discouraged. "well, maybe she went somewhere you and her had been with your mom at some point. any other family homes?" mic asked.

kenichi thought for a second. "maybe... my grandparents' lake house. it's awhile away though" kenichi said. "now we're getting somewhere. i'll call some of my students"

____

aizawa, kenichi, denki, bakugou, kirishima, mina, and sero went area where the lake house would be.

"where is it?" aizawa asked frustrated. "we walk the rest of the way" kenichi said, starting down the narrow path.

"uh-uh i'm not liking thi- pfff" denki said before running into a spider web. "ew" he said.

"yup. she's definitely here" kenichi said. "how can you tell" aizawa asked.

"the webs" kenichi stated, pointing to the dozens of spider webs that were hanging high in the tree branches. "no regular spider could create that much web. there would also be a lot more bugs and spiders" he concluded.

they reached the cabin-like lake house. "damn, that's creepy" mina said. "gives me the chills" sero agreed. "trust me, it was a lot more lively before everyone went off and died. y'know when we were actually a family" kenichi grumbled, marching to the front door.

he pushed it open. it was even more spiritually killing than the outside.

they all came in, denki last. denki felt a tap on his shoulder so he jumped and turned around.

1 person pov

I smirked as denki faced me. I kissed him upside down, from my hanging position. i pulled away a second later. "spider man kisses" denki asked. i nodded.

"we missed you" denki said. i rolled my eyes.

"DUMBASS! YOU SCARED US" bakugou yelled. everyone was facing me and denki now. "so..." sero started. "yes sero"

"how many people have you kissed" he asked. "three. bakugou was the first. i'm sure you already know that because jiro posted it on insta" i said bitterly.

"another question...uh.. why'd you run away" aizawa asked angrily. "mom" was all I said