𝐓𝐖𝐎, diagon alley

<>

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

<>

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘. All she remembered was things she learned, like words, how to use certain things, and stuff like that. The girl was now seven years old now, she moved from foster home to foster home, apparently she had slight anger issues. Soon she was just moved to an orphanage, adults not wanting to deal with the sassy little girl.

A woman, Edith walked inside the room Josie was in, "Hello, Josette-" Edith was the one who watched over all the girls, it was an all girls one. The woman was around sixty, she was a single mother of a lady named Alice who preferred to be called Ally. She came and visited sometimes, bring treats for the girls almost every time she visited. Ally was also a witch, much like Josie, a halfblood, Edith is a witch, everyone who lived there came from a magical family, most of the parents of the girls died in the Wizarding War that happened around when Josie was born.

"Josie." Josie corrected with a roll of her blue eyes, sighing. "My name is Josie."

"Sorry, Josie." Edith told the tribrid, smiling apologetically, then walked over to Josie taking a light hold of her hand. "How about I show you to some of the other girls?"

"I guess.." Josie told the woman, awkwardly, and slightly annoyed on how this woman could be so cheerful in the morning. "Lead the way, please."

<>

4 Years Later, Josie's 11th Birthday

<>

A now eleven year old Josette ran inside the orphanage, she was holding onto a large stuffed snoopy she got with her tickets in the arcade near the primary school with Athena. She raced upstairs to her room where she found her room tidied up, she smiled, Edith must've done it while she and Athena were gone.

After a few minutes, a girl barged into the room, Aurora, she was sixteen, about to go into her fifth year at Hogwarts and her last year at the orphanage. Aurora smiled widely, "Josie! Happy birthday, little love." Another thing about the sixteen year old was she called people she knew 'love' or 'little love'.

"Thank you, 'Rora. What do you need?" Josie asked politely, she had an idea on what it was, Aurora always got this excited on girls eleventh birthday, mostly when the letter came.

"Well, come downstairs and see, little love." Aurora winked playfully then ran downstairs, Josie sighed and then put down the book she was reading and followed Aurora. They went downstairs and Josie was met with a 'Happy Birthday ' banner and her bestfriend, Athena Rose. Who ran up and gave Josie her Hogwarts letter.