𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, rosie and josie

<>

<>

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒, 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃. She was last minute packing, she started packing after Athena scolded her. It was now August 31st, the day before they went to the school of magic. She still had a lot of packing left, she just finished packing her supplies and now she was moving on to her clothes and accessories.

Aurora barged into the room and Josie turned her head to look at her, "What do you need?"

"Have you seen my bracelet, the one with my name engraved in it?" Aurora asked the girl frantically, the bracelet was special to her, her girlfriend, Nymphadora Tonks gave it to her. Josie liked Nymphadora, she came to visit Aurora a lot and helped Josie with a lot of things too. She also entertained the younger girls with her metamorphic abilities. 

"You took it off when you baked those cupcakes earlier. I think you put it on the table." Josie told her with a sigh, "You want me to speed around the manor to find it, don't you?"

Aurora sheepishly nodded, "I'll pack some of your stuff while I'm waiting! You know I'm good at packing things."

"I'll do it." Josie accepted with a grin and then turned towards the door and vamp-sped throughout the mansion, right to the kitchen area. She used her speed to find the bracelet but came empty, so then she sped around the manor and found the bracelet on the floor by Aurora's room. She grabbed the bracelet and sped back to her room, handing the bracelet to Aurora, "Found it on the floor near your room."

Aurora was silent for a second after she put the bracelet back on and then slapped her forehead while whispering to herself, not wanting Josie to hear but she did, "Moron, moron, moron!"

Leaving the room, Aurora tosses the girl her grimoire, Josie smiled in thanks as she caught the large book, "Thanks, 'Rora. See you later."

<>