𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄

hi!!

i haven't posted for this book in a long time and i was reading through it, and i absolutely hate it now. it's been around four months since i updated this book with a new chapter, and i put it on pause a good two months ago.

but i've recently had the inspiration to rewrite it!

the concept will still be the same thing, but i'm making her and her friends a year younger than what they were. so they'll be the year between harry's year and cedric's year. i'm also thinking of getting rid of cordelia black and cassiopeia malfoy. it's hard to write them in and i feel like i leave them out a lot. putting them in feels kinda forced and i absolutely hate it.

i'm changing josette's name to indigo potter, to go along with lily's family's tradition to name the girls after flowers. i think i'm mostly keeping the tribrid concept, i'll tweak a few things about it though. i'm getting rid of her being in all four houses, idk what house to put her in (most likely slytherin or ravenclaw??). the slytherin council thingy will be gone, she will stay the quidditch captain though!

if you haven't noticed, i've also changed my username from what it used to be (mikaelsonslxtttt). i also got logged out of my old tiktok account, but the new one is the same as my current wp username.

i'm hoping i'll update the rewrite more often than this one. but i will say i have a busy schedule for the next few months with my sports, work, and (eventually) end of school year. then i'm visiting my grandma after school gets out, after that all i'll have is work.

so if i don't update consistently, that's why!

anyways the rewrite will be called 'lost'. and i'm keeping this version up!

have a good rest of your day everyone!