𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, basic bitches

<<>>

<<>>

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 '𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄' 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄. Her friends had their own nicknames for her, Athena still called her Josie, only her though, the others called her Ettie or Jo. 

Josette and all her friends were about to begin their fifth year at Hogwarts. As time passed through her first four years, Josette has controlled her bloodlust so much better with the help of Professor McGonagall. Now, she could drink from the vein without killing them, the good old snatch, drink, heal and compel method.

The Monroe girl had also seen Rosalie a few times, and it was always right before the start of school. So at this point, Josette was expecting her to show up within the current day. A lot has changed with the teenager, she had become colder towards people she didn't like. First impressions were everything to her now. She had finally realized that people could be a bitch.

Another new thing is that Josette did become part of the Slytherin Court, only because someone she hated signed up and she ended up becoming a lead role. That was during her second year, she has been a lead role since then and no one can beat her.

Her group were the Elites of Hogwarts, all purebloods with the exception of Josette because they took her under their wing. Her group all knew of her little secret, but only Athena knew of Rosalie. It wasn't that Josette didn't trust them; she did. It was just they were a bit overprotective of her, even after they knew of the secret.

Everyone had their roles in the group of elites. Damion was the one who was unintentionally funny and was a bit of a manwhore. Nathaniel was the serious and smarter one of the group, he was very wise but many people assumed he was mad because of his mother. He was even sure that his mother would approve of Josette as his friend, even with the whole halfbloodness. Elora held the spot as the prankster and the physically fit one, she was a beater in quidditch, as was Damion. Athena was the nice one of the group, she always greeted people with a smile and always helped people out with their homework and things like that. 

Cordelia was the sarcastic one, she always had a snarky remark for people she disliked, or people who commented about Josette's sorting. Cassiopeia was the one who dragged everyone out, whether to go to a party or to just hangout. Finally there was Josette, she was pretty cold to anyone outside of her good or neutral graces. She had her moments of anger issues mixed with throwing things everywhere.  And that was the Hogwarts Elites.

Currently, the close knit group of friends were hanging out at Cordelia's manor. The Black Ancestral home in France, Cordelia's father, Regulus Arcturus Black was the single father of the snippy teen. Back in the first war, Regulus' wife sacrificed herself instead of Regulus to betray Voldemort. Regulus didn't believe in the blood supremacy ways, they were forced onto him at a young age but he ended up never listening to them, which is why Cordelia's house was a frequent hang out spot. Even though all the parents loved the halfblood that is Josette, Regulus was the best of them all.