𝐒𝐈𝐗, lovely mornings

with black heeled boots, robe and slytherin tie

<<>>

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌. The kids were following them like lost puppies, not much about Hogwarts. Josette used to be a lot like them, completely excited for school to start. She would be like that for a few days, then she'd be ready for the holidays.

They approached the wall that led to the, now redone, common room, Josette sharply turned to the group of kids, "Now, I won't repeat this again. The password is Basilisk, remember that no one will let you in if you forget. Trust me, it happened to one of my friends before."

"Basilisk." Nathaniel said clearly and at a normal volume, the wall opened up and then they entered the common room. There, groups of friends ranged from second to seventh year were sitting around on the soft yet expensive black couches which had dark green throw pillows and blankets on them. Drinks were set on the dark coffee tables and the fire from the large black brick fireplace was crackling, keeping everyone warm from the cool air. The cool air which came from the lake sucked, and that made them get heaters when the renovation was going on when Josette first became the leader.

"Welcome to Slytherin, first years." Josette said with a proud smirk gracing her beautiful features, "Now, onto business. The left hallway leads to the boys dormitories and the right is the girls. Each dorm is a single, and you can easily customize it with magic, if you need help customizing, seek help from either me, Nathaniel or any other prefect. If another Slytherin offers to help, you can also accept. We help each other in this house."

She looks over to her friend who nods slightly, "All the other houses hate us, so what happens in the common room, stays in the common room. We do not need anymore hatred, we clearly have enough already. This is not a statement, it's a rule."

"As Nathaniel said, that is a rule, one you are expected to always follow. Consider the rest of these as rules. Here in Slytherin, we have a court. It consists of a main leader which is me, a secondary leader, which is Nathaniel, and a few more. Now you mustn't tell anyone at all about our court. If you want a spot, sign ups are over there. You have to duel others and it separated between girls and boys. The higher up a person is, the more their word overrules. The main leader is the top of the chain, then it's the secondary leader and so on. Listen to all those people, trust me. They make important decisions for our house, like a student council, if you know what that is."

"Another rule is that we Slytherins have to stick together, again because everyone bloody hates us." Nathaniel bluntly stated, making a few of the people around them laugh.