𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, dodgeball

<<>>

<<>>

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏, 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓 𝐆𝐘𝐌. They entered the large room to see a bunch of fifth years inside. A lot of Gryffindors, a bunch of Hufflepuffs and a handful of Ravenclaws. Unsurprisingly, the three were the only Slytherins there.

"I can't believe you told Lupin that I was the one distracting you. That is so rude, also please don't kill me for that." Damion pleaded in slight fear of his now smirking friend. Ella laughed and shook her head at her long-time friend.

Ella stopped as they made it inside the gym, moving to the wall, "Merlin, Damion. You need to stop fearing Ettie, you know she won't hurt you. Too much of a softie to kill us."

Josette rolled her eyes as Damion perked up and agreed, she turned to them, "If I wanted to kill you, I would." They blinked at her, "That was a joke, dimwits. Another reason why you two aren't in Ravenclaw."

People glanced at the trio of Slytherins, they were the three that played on the quidditch team. Ella was a beater, she lived for hitting bludgers at people she didn't like. Damion was the other beater for the team, he was amazing at it and he always made a smug face after hitting someone. Josette was a chaser, she was extremely fast on her broom and had an amazing shot that almost always went in.

Soon enough class began and James Potter called them all to sit, on the bloody floor, "Welcome to physical education, this is my first ever class so bear with me." People laughed as the three Slytherins looked at each other with small scowls on their faces, "Now for our first day, we'll be playing a muggle game called dodgeball." Josette's face lit up, she used to play it at primary school before Hogwarts. Safe to say someone was almost put into the hospital, "Does anyone know how to play?"

Most of the muggleborns and half bloods raised their hands, including Josette. Ella and Damion looked at her in surprise, as did others. Potter looked around and then at Josette, "You, girl with weird uniform, explain what it is."

Josette raised her eyebrows, bemused, "My name is Josette," Her name seemed to affect James, not that anyone noticed, "You split into two teams and have a bunch of rubber balls and throw it at each other. How you get out in the game is if you get hit by the ball by someone from the opposing team. Or, if you catch the ball, the person that threw it is out."

"Perfect, does everyone understand?" Everyone nodded, "Now, Josette and the boy next to her will choose teams." Josette grinned while Damion gulped, he was dead meat. The two got up and went on different sides of the lines, "Ladies choose first."

Josette's grin went wider as Damion formed a scared expression, "Ella."

Josette held out her hand for the blonde, Ella got up and walked over to her, taking her hand while grinning at her. Damion then looked to the crowd, "Er, Davis."