𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, trials and duels

outfit for after quidditch trials

<<>>

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓. Starting off with quidditch trials early in the morning and then duels after lunch. This year, Snape made Josette captain after Marcus Flint got fired from the position, due to the fact he was caught telling his team to cheat. Though, not many listened to him, McGonagall did hear it and then told Snape. Who then had to take action and fire him from the position, putting Josette in the captaincy instead.

Josette walked down to the pitch early, to clear it just in case someone was there practicing. Her quidditch robes were on and her new fire bolt in her hands along with an ice coffee she brewed in the common room. Josette entered the field and saw someone flying around, just doing laps. She didn't bother to kick them off, only because they should be done with laps soon.

The person landed near her soon enough, then she got a look at his face, Cedric bloody Diggory. Josette shut her book and smiled at him, "Hey, Diggory."

"Monroe. You got trials soon, yeah? Ready for your new captaincy?" He asked with a grin, walking over and sitting next to her. Josette hummed, saying yes to his questions. She was definitely ready, she watched how other captains go with their teams, having watched trials for them before this year. Not to mention she had the leadership thing already down.

Josette smiled, "I'm ready, why are you here before breakfast even starts?"

"I woke up way too early. So I thought I should come down here for a while, why are you here before trials even start?" Cedric asked, and smiled at the tribrid girl, "Wait, dumb question. I assume you're getting ready for trials. Excited?"

Josette nodded, "Yeah, I have to turn a few people's mindsets from cheating to playing fairly. Merlin, this team is so bloody corrupt. Has been for years. At least a few of my players don't have that mindset. Wait, can you do me a huge favor?" He nodded, "When we play your team, tell me if someone is cheating. Please."

Cedric's grin widened at the ask of the girl he liked, "Can do, I can tell the other captains if you want. I know you don't like Wood much, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like you because of all the goals you've scored on him. And with Davis, you hate him because of what happened with him and your friend."

"Thank you, Cedric." 

<<>>

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑, Cedric had left the pitch and people had started to arrive for trials. When her watch hit nine-thirty in the morning, she looked around at all of the people she was evaluating. Then she looked at the stands, seeing Cordelia, Cassiopeia and a good amount of other people, wanting to watch some quidditch. Josette called everyone in with a loud whistle, when everyone got to her she sighed.