What is this?

Hello my little Pumpkins!

So. It's finally here! If you didn't know, this story is a companion story to The Spawns. It's in Beth and Cole's POV, and it happens while Beth is studying in Berlin and Cole goes to see her. 

If you've read The Spawns, I've mentioned this story, and the way that I wrote the ending because I saw scenes of Cole and Beth together in Berlin, older, and wiser and happier. 

Also, a lot of people mentioned the fact that they were sad they didn't get to see Cole and Beth together as a couple more, so this is my way of correcting that.

I shall be uploading two chapters every week, on Tuesday and Wednesday. Bear in mind that I am in EST time, so don't whine if it's not that day for you if we're not in the same timezone. XD Also, these are fairly short chapters, so expect that. It's the reason why I decided to upload two every week.

And yes, this story has already been completely uploaded on my Patreon. If you want early access to some of my stories, and exclusive content patreon.com/kariannegiard is the way to go. 

Alright. I shall leave you now. I hope you'll enjoy these next few weeks of uploads and that you'll love reading about Cole and Beth in love. :D