Ch 8

~Matt's P.O.V.~

I started to pack my stuff and she was all I could think about. She's just so beautiful. Is it bad I've had a crush on her since the 4th grade? I mean..that's a long time..and she doesn't even like me. I'm honestly like the loser of the year. She's perfect and then there's me. Just me. I looked at my feet as I shuffled around my room nervously. "Matt stop. Just stop." I said to myself trying to clear my head. She makes me so nervous and nobody's ever made me nervous. I grabbed one of my favorite books. The Change. It's honestly one of the best books I've ever read. It's about a girl who changes her whole life around. The good girl isn't so good anymore. She was bullied. Basic good girl. Never did anything wrong, but she still didn't get to live her life the way she wanted. She was ruled by many different people because they thought as if she was weak. Weak people are easy to control, right? Well, she had enough. She shaved half her head. Got gauges, lip piercing, belly button piercing, changed her whole appearance, even her clothes. No one stepped on her then. She didn't get picked on. She smoked. Drank. Drugs, all that good stuff. Her parents were never home, 'didn't care' so why not? She had fell in love with the captain of the basketball team before she changed. He liked her too, he still did. But, a few months later, she overdosed, on accident. Not on purpose. They went through a whole investigation on the so called 'crime'. The police had found out, her own sister had drugged her up and made her crazy. Plot twist, right? Yeah. The boy was heartbroken..few days later..commited suicide. I wanted to give the book to Cassie, I want her to read it. I think she'd like it, alot. I stuffed it in my bag and slipped my shoes on and grabbed my keys. I went down stairs and went out the door, locking it afterwards. I got in my car and threw my bag in the back seat. I started to drive and I watched my surroundings very carefully. I saw a big accident coming up and I looked over and saw that it was someone who looked familiar but it was just another person who I didn't know. Another life gone. I pulled up at Dani's house shortly after. I got out and grabbed my bag. I took a deep breath and rang the door bell waiting nervously at the door.

~Cassie's P.O.V.~

I smiled grabbing my phone and I rushed down the stairs. Cassie calm down! I slowed down and finally reached the door. I took a deep breath and opened it. The smell of cologne filled my nose. Geez, he smells good. I smiled at him. "Hey." Hey, that's all you got Cassie? He smiled. "Hey Cass." He stepped in and I showed him around. "Make yourself comfortable. C'mon, I'll show you where Dani is." He smiled and nodded signaling 'lead the way'. I walked up the stairs and entered Dani's room seeing her still looking at the laptop. "Hey Dani." he said as he sat down. "Oh hey." She said bitterly and scrolled through whatever she was looking at. I snapped my fingers infront of her face. "Oh my god, I'm sorry. Hey Matt." She giggled. "Cass, I found more." She turned her laptop and I read the comments. I shrugged. "I'm fed up with all of this." I sighed. Matt looked at me confused. "You haven't heard or seen anything on Facebook?" I looked at him and sighed. He shook his head. "No..I've been out of town." I handed him the laptop and he read everything. He looked up at me. "I don't believe any of this." I sighed in relief. "Thank god...I mean good." I bit my lip and took the laptop back handing it to Dani. Matt looked at me. "Any idea of who it is?" I shook my head. "I thought about Karah, but that's way too obvious. I've been getting bullied lately by all your little friends." I shrugged. He looked at me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back gently. "While I'm around, you won't get hurt. I promise." He looked down at me as I snuggled into him. I saw Dani giving me the 'Aweee' look and I tried not to giggle. "Thank you.." I looked down and he smiled slightly. "You're welcome, Cassie. You need anything, I'm here" I felt his grip go tighter and I smiled to myself. I nodded. This boy makes it hard not to fall in love with him. I looked up at him and smiled slightly. It's so weird how one boy can make you feel.

The Brains and The Jockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें