Ch.3

"I'm so sorry..I wasn't watching where I was going." He said as he picked up all my books. "There's no need to do that.." I hated when people didn't let me be independant and when they pamper me. It's just not in  my nature. "There is a need. I'm the idiot that knocked you down. I should atleast pick up your books for you." He flashed that award-winning smile. and held out his hand to help me up. I pretty much just like fangirled in my head. I noticed how stupid I must look right now and I took his hand and he pulled me up. "Thank you..I uh..I'll uhm..get going." I smiled slightly grabbing my books. "I'll walk with you to the cafeteria and to your locker so you can drop those 20 pound books off." He said sweetly and took my books back. I smiled widely hoping I wasn't blushing as much as I felt like I was. "Thank you." I started walking to my locker and unlocked it. I took my books away from him and put them in my locker . "There was no need to carry my books . I'm a big girl." I smiled and giggled slightly. He smiled again. Oh my gosh. He just is like trying to kill me. Does he like torturing me? "There was a need . I knocked you down and I'm not just gonna walk away and shake it off like it was nothing like the rest of the jerks in this school." He blushed slightly and I totally smiled . Was he into me? Impossible . Totally the impossible. I smiled bigger. "Thanks I guess. It's sweet of you." I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and started to walk to the cafeteria . 

     ~Matt's P.O.V.~

I smiled wide and followed behind her. Wow, she's beautiful . Even with those nerd glasses . "Your name?" I asked wondering. "Huh?" She looked at me confused. "Your name..What's your name?" I smiled and chuckled lightly. "Cassie..Cassie Marie Mendes." I chuckled. "This isn't a James Bond commercial, is it?" I asked jokingly and smiled at the way she had told me her full name. "No. But maybe it's a Law and Order episode that I don't know about and you secretly have a camera in your head trying to investigate me." She giggled and I couldn't help but laugh. "I may play football and basketball, but I'm no secret investigator." I smiled reasuringly. I liked the way this girl spoke. She was smart. Unlike most of the girls here. They're just air-headed cheerleaders. I was smart too but I had never even once showed my friends my report card. I always said my average was a 70. So I wasn't too dumb and I wasn't too smart. We reached the cafeteria and as soon as we stepped in the room, the bell rang. She groaned and mumbled something. "Hm. Wanna ditch this place and go out to lunch? My treat. Then we can do whatever you want after." I smiled hoping she'd say yes.