Ch 10

Sorry this is a short part

~Matt's P.O.V.~

I was shocked what she had just said to me..I never knew she felt like that. Whoa whoa whoa. Girlfriend? Harassing? What girlfriend? I teared up but wiped them away quickly. She told me to never talk to her again. What did I do wrong? What girlfriend is she talking about? I sighed. Karah. Ooh I freaking hate her with everything in me. I pushed pass people to get to her. I glared at her angrily. "What did you say to Cassie? Huh?" She smirked and twirled her hair. "Oh..that thing? I just told her how it was. I told her that well..we were going back out and that you had no interest in her what so ever." I balled up my fists. I can't hit a girl. But I sure can yell at one. "YOU! YOU'RE A SPOILED ROTTEN BRAT, YOU KNOW THAT? WE ARE NOT GOING OUT KARAH! ALL THAT IS A LIE! I WOULD NEVER GO BACK OUT WITH YOU. YOU CHEATED ON ME, REMEMBER? YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS, BECAUSE YOU KNOW CASSIE'S PRETTIER THAN YOU! SO MUCH PRETTIER! AND NICER! STAY OUT OF MY LIFE. YOU JUST RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME!" I felt as if my face was going to burn off. She smirked at me still. "Oops." That's it? Oops? I looked over at Dani next to me and gave her a little signal. Out of nowhere Dani slapped her right across the face. The bell rang. Saved by the bell. I walked to class angrily and sat down in my usual seat, next to Cassie's. I sighed and saw her come in. I guess she kinda had to sit by me since the rest were already taken. I looked over at her and saw the book. She did get them. I smiled softly and looked at her. She never looked back. I guess she was really ticked off, even though none of that was true. Karah walked in with a ice pack on her cheek. She coughed. "Whore." I glared at her and fake coughed."Barbie Wanna be." I smirked softly. She rolled her eyes and sat in her seat. I looked over at Cassie. She had tears brimming in her eyes. I reached for her hand but she yanked it away. "Please..leave me alone..don't act like you like me. Go sit with your girlfriend. No need to lie to me..." She said and I felt as if I was going to cry. It wasn't acting. I do really do, love this girl. I looked down. She won't believe me..even if I tried to explain.