Untitled Lasanga

"Hey, Keith, we're going out to the casino tonight. Probably gonna get some food. Wanna go?" Keith turned Keith head and saw Keith best friend Alex had his head popped into Keith shared hotel room with a curious look on his face. 

 "Uh, I don't know. I have to finish editing this video." Keith turned back to Keith computer that had that week's video on Keith editing software. "I have to get it up on my channel in a few days. I kinda want to get it done already." 

 "Lance's going."

 Keith sighed. Keith could feel Alex's stupid smirk burning into the side of Keith head. He knew Keith had a crush on Lance, and that he was Keith weakness.Damn it."Alright, fine." Keith turned back to Alex and saw his grin. "Shut up, man. What time?"

 "In about thirty minutes." He smiled innocently. 

 "Alright, alright. Get out." Keith shooed him away. 

 "Please wear something nice." He begged.Keith looked down to Keith sweatpants and hoodie. 

"What's wrong with what I've got on now?" 

 "Keith." He whined like a child. "We're gonna eat in the casino's food court. I'm wearing a fucking suit." 

 Keith rolled Keith eyes. "Just because Keith're gonna dress all fancy doesn't mean I have to." Alex just glared at Keith. "Ugh, fine. I'll dress up. But I ain't wearing a dress."In the end, Keith just decided to wear a pair of black dress pants and an off the shoulder top and Keith favorite shoes. Not too fancy and not too couch potato. Alex approved...kinda. 

 Getting to the hotel's lobby, Keith could see Lance already had his camera handy. Keith almost wished he could leave his camera behind just once. But Keith also understood it was his livelihood. It was Keiths too. 

 "Hey, keith! Keith look really nice." Lance complemented.

 Don't blush. Don't blush. Don't blush.Keith heard Alex snicker beside Keith once Keith face turned a slight shade of red. Keith elbowed him."Thanks, Lance. Keith look good too."He smiled his usual goofy smile, and it made Keith blush even more. 

 "Keith're so whipped." Alex whispered to Keith once Keith group started walking to the casino, and when Lance was out of earshot. Keith elbowed Keith friend once again, making it painful enough that he coughed violently.

 "Rude." 

 Keith didn't partake in any gambling when Keith guys got there. Keith were smarter than that, most of the time. Thankfully, all the guys got hungry enough to finally leave and head to the food court. 

 "Mm, lasagna sounds good." Keith voiced out loud, causing Alex to look at Keith with a grin. 

"Keith read my fuckin' mind." He laughed.Keith and the guys soon got Keith food and sat down at a table, Keith sitting in between Alex and Lance. It was Alex's idea and forced Keith to sit there just to tease Keith, but Keith weren't going to complain.The food was amazing and the conversation was fun and lighthearted. Keith attempted to flirt with Lance, which Keith almost thought he reciprocated but Keith tried to push the thought away. It was probably Keith wild imagination.But, Keith were having a really nice time.Until a couple girls came up to Keith table and started making fat jokes about Jonah. 

They said they were "comedians."Everyone at the table said that their jokes weren't funny at all, and the girls got pissed.Soon, one of the girls and Zane were arguing, making Keith uncomfortable when Lance quickly turned on his camera and explained what was going on. 

 "Man, this lasagna is delicious!" Alex joked. 

 "Not now, Alex!" Lance laughed. 

 "No one asked Keith to come here!" Zane continued to argue with the girl. 

 Keith sighed heavily when the girl would not let up. "What a fucking bitch..." Keith tried to mumble, but the girl heard Keith. 

 "What the fuck did Keith say?" The girl yelled at Keith, making everyone turn to look at Keith. "I know Keith didn't just call me a bitch!" 

 Keith rolled Keith eyes. Keith weren't the biggest fan of conflict, but this girl was seriously asking for it. "Keith know what...I did call Keith a bitch. Cause Keith're really acting like one right now." Keith spoke up. 

 "keith, don't..." Lance whispered to Keith.The girl quickly started to storm over to where Keith were seating, and Keith forced Keith Self to stand up and be ready to defend Keith self. Keith heart was beating so fast that Keith didn't even realize Lance tried holding Keith in Keith seat. 

 "Call me bitch one more time!" The girl spat in Keith's face.But the girl didn't even let Keith speak before she headbutted Keith, making Keith cry out in pain.Keith reached up to Keith node, and it was bleeding. Keith looked up at the girl, and she was smirking.Keith scowled and quickly brought Keith fist back and threw it across the side of her face, the force making her fall on her ass.

 The blood from Keith nose dripped down into Keith mouth, coating Keith tongue with a metallic taste. Keith walked up to the now sitting girl and spat out the blood onto her face, making her screech in disgust.Keith were hyped up on adrenaline, it didn't register that Keith and the girl were being taken away by security. 

 Keith looked to Keith friends. Some looked impressed (mostly Heath and Zane), and the rest looked worried (Lance and Alex).Soon, Keith and the girl found Keith self in two separate holding cells. 

 Keith found Keith's self actually feeling somewhat sorry for the girl. Her friend pretty much ditched her when the little fight broke out. She was crying while she was holding an ice pack to her face, where Keith had punched her. 

 Keith sighed, I shouldn't have done that.

(the vlog taken during the incident)