Assassinate my Love

(Author's Note: This chapter isn't canon to the main story lore, but it's poggers lmao)

My name is Keith.

From the moment I was born, I remembered I was trained as an assassin.

It was tough, my Lance was stern but just Lance.

Still, sometimes I would lay awake in bed and hope that one day, I would find my parents and that we could be a family together again. My Lance told me that if I survived my first mission, he would help me find my parents.

And so I did my first mission (it was easily, it only required me to kill a family of two with a car bomb, they happened to look just like me and were also named Kogane, but I'm sure that's unrelated). And so my Lance tried to find my parents. We found out soon later they had tragically died in a car bombing. Once I found out...

I realized I was all alone in the world.

I was all alone now, I thought back to happier times...

...but it didn't change the fact I was now alone. All alone.

All alone except me and my Lance.

My Lance's organization was employed by an illustrious person: Lance. And one day I came back from school.

I came into the assassin's farmhouse

"Lance," I said, "I'm sooo tired of having to go to school. Everyone's a poser there. Shiro and you were the only good things about the Galaxy Garrison."

"Hush, little mullet," he said, "I have a new mission for you!"

"Oooh great!" I said with joy, "I'll get right on it!"

"It is very simple," Lance said as he showed me the map of the cave I had to infiltrate.

"First, you need to say a passphrase to a guard there. When he says Genesis, you say Long In The Tooth."

"Alright I can do that," I said as I wrote it down.

"And then you need to sneak through the hallways, into the kitchen where a maid has prepared a poisonous Blood wine.

"Right, easy," I said.

"And then you need to give it to the President, and then it will kill her."

"The President?!" I said surprised.

"Yes, we are contracted to kill the President."

"But Space President Kim is a great president!"

"Hush little boy. You have been trained as an assassin to kill people. This must be done."

"Ok Lance," I said in great turmoil. Because Lance didn't know that... in fact.... I was in love with Lance.