The Towel

Nothing was darker than the stars, the old sage had told Lance.

And he also told Lance that virtue is the best property in a person. And that Lance could be the legendary Chosen One that the prophecies of old and dank and darkness had spoken about.

Oh yes, the Prophecy. That was what had made Lance lay awake at night. Of course Keith had asked what was up with Lance.

"Of course," Lance would always say, "there is nothing going on, dear. Go back to sleep."

And in their minds they'd fill in "You don't have to worry about the terrible burden I will have to carry for the rest of my life"

Because everyone knows, prophecies have a nasty way of coming true. And this one was about to come true spectacularly.

---

A little Later, Lance was reading.

He was having trouble though.

It felt like days passed and still no sign of release.

He soon fell off a chair, getting stuck in the process.

"Help..Errrr... ahhhh! Christ!" Lance exclaimed, his face wincing with effort.

He made every effort in his body to get up.

By this point Lance was all bent out of shape. It has been a bad day.

Just as Lance was to get up the door suddenly burst open unexpectedly. Quiznak!

"Well hello...Lance" an enticing voice gasped from the doorway.

A mysterious figure poses leaning against the door frame. His deep, sensual voice which Lance knew immediately. His mind began racing and a nervous sweat began pouring from his face.

"Keith... is that you? wha- what are you still doing awake...?"

Lance decided to take care of Keith after the Space President Kim and Shiro incidents. Most believed Shiro was dead, but that was incorrect because he was a demon from Hell and couldn't truly be gone.

Keith appeared in nothing but a towel, seemingly ready to take a steamy shower.

However he couldn't be with Lance....they were like family now. Keith was like his brother.

Any sane person would never allow their own brother to see them in the nude. Right? RIGHT!!?! SHIT!"

"Oh I felt dirty from questing all day...ya ever feel dirty Lance?"

"Y-Yes, I mean NO! NO! NO! Never" Lance shrieked, he became so immensely worked up. His voice also cracked like he was 13 again. He hoped Keith didn't hear it.

Keith heard though, and giggled and had an adorable laugh. It sent tingles all up Lance's spine.

"Oh you've always been the shy one in the family, Lance..."

Lance was not shy, at all. He punched Shiro and blew up His evil machines for Christ's sake! and now he suddenly found himself speechless. Was he going to see his metaphorical brother literally naked?.

"..the shy and excitable one." said Keith, finishing the sentence seductively.

"Wh-what the..." and before Lance could send the third word out of his mouth..

..Keith's towel dropped to the floor, setting his sexiness free into the mist of the other room.

Lance noticed everything on him instantly. His scratches, scars, Galra tattoos, and even previous marks left by Shiro which made him feel awkward.

Still, the sight of him caused Lance to feel funny and awkward

"hehe oh my Lance...you're more impressive than I thought."

"uh... ye-yeah, th-thaaanks Keith, you're cute too."

THIS IS SO WRONG! It raced through his head at lightning speed.. yet did their family-like relationship matter?..

Or...did it make it better?

But just as Lance was committing, committing to a path that they couldn't go back from, Pidge suddenly walked into the room.

"What are you up to?"

"Err..nothing" said Lance.

Keith, who Pidge didn't notice, picked up his towel and backed out slowly.

"Really?"

"I was just reading...see?" Lance gestured to his book.

"Oh, that's a book all right! One hell of a book!"

Pidge left the room, and Keith soon thereafter.

As he walked out, Keith whispered one word. A word fall of hope.

"Later"

Lance Giggled.

Fortunately, Pidge was as oblivious as ever, and didn't notice.