The "Soccer Team"

Hi.

My name is Keith and this is my story.

A year ago got a job working for the Boy's Soccer Team. I am just a intern, but already I am fitting in like "one of the boys"

In fact my boss, "Sexy Shiro", has taken a real shine to me and has said he will let me play around with one of Boy's Soccer Teams big sex things.

I can't wait!

Despite working at Boy's Soccer Team, I am also friends with Lance and most of his entendre. I know Lance, Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, and Allura. I met them all awhile ago in my backstory and these days I had known them awhile. I dated half of them, in fact (and had sex with the other half ;) Texan boy charm)

I call on them for help (or, more often, they call on ME for help! >:<) quite often.

By coincidence, this was one of those times!

"Hey Keith we need the help of you and the Boy's Soccer Team again"

"Sure thing Lance, my man, you know you can count on the Boy's Soccer Team!"

"Its you I count on, Keith" said Lance causing me to blush

After that I put down the phone and started telling everyone else what's up.

"Ok, gang" I said to the rest of the Boy's Soccer Team.

"Lance has asked for our help. It seems FBI is up to their old tricks, and we are the best

people to take them down!"

"They are after the [REDACTED] , but we have to get there first else things get even worse"

"What do we do?" said Hunk.

"That's easy. We do what the Boy's Soccer Team always does - punch things"

I assembled by normal team:

Team Voltron!

It was Me,Keith,Keith,Keith and Lance (me and Lance ;)))), and the team was led by me of course.

When it came to planning, I took charge.

I assembled everyone from the assembling room and told them to go to to the planning room.

We were in the main planning room, there was a huge whiteboard, a projector, a screen, holograms and a blackboard.

This was the room where the Boy's Soccer Team planned stuff.

Much of the good work we did started here.

Like the time we defeated Lance and converted him to good and made him work for us.

Or the time we saved the world from that rogue planet.

Or the time we saved Christmas.

I got out my pen and paper and started discussing the plan.

"I have been doing research and stuff in our database library. The [REDACTED]  is hidden inside Melbourne"

"Ahh...it makes so much sense! Why didn't we think of it before!" I said, "The clues where written in a ancient language that totally isn't German"

"Oh, right, of course" Pidge mumbled.

"Now what?" I said.

"Now we leave for Melbourne!"

With that we all got onto the Boy's Soccer Team Eagle and flew to the distant city of Melbourne.

I finally found a moment to pull Lance away from the others, to have a private moment.