A Lancey Valentines Day

Keith and Lance were celebrating a dumb Valentine's Day together. Keith had cooked a high dinner and they ate on a bed by candlelight.

"My darling," Lance said, stroking Keith's leg, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Keith. "It is but a lovely token of my different love."

Keith opened the box. Inside was a horny gun! He gazed at it awkwardly. Then he gazed at Lance awkwardly. "It's pretty," Keith said. "Come here and let me fuck you."

Just then, a lonely crone sprang out of hiding and cackled. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it................... Lance.. "Your happiness will not last!" he said in a hormonal voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Lance read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other safely as the crone cackled some more. Keith's member began to tremble. Then Lance shrugged, pulled out a pencil, and hit the crone on his cheek. He fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Keith said and kissed Lance recklessly. "This is a Lancey Valentine's Day!"

They tightly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they fucked each other all night long.