Upper Thigh in the Pelvic Region

As soon as the camera shut off, David let out an exasperated breath and turned his attention behind the camera, where Lance stood. 

"How'd I do?" he asked, trying not to let the desperation seep through his voice too much. he licked his lips in anticipation. 

 Lance softened his expression mockingly as he made his way over to Keith. Keith could see the disappointment weighing heavily in Lance's eyes, a soft pout on his lips, wondering if he delivered his lines well enough for Lance. 

A slow smile spread across Lance's lips when he got to Keith, and gripped his chin tightly and ran his thumb over Keith's lips. 

"Yes, baby, you did so well for me." Lance tapped his thumb on Keith's bottom lip, signaling for him to open his mouth, and Keith did, allowing Lance to slip his thumb into Keith's mouth. immediately, he began sucking. Lance used his free hand to caress Keith's cheek. 

"You're so good for daddy, aren't you?" Keith nodded, his brain turning to mush. 

"Love being good for daddy," he mumbled. Lance smirked and withdrew his finger from Keith's mouth. "And you're going to do everything daddy says, aren't you?" 

Keith nodded dumbly. 

"Good boy. you know what to do now, don't you?" 

 Once again, Keith nodded as he moved his gaze from Lance's eyes to his belt buckle and began undoing his pants. He couldn't wait to choke on Lance's upper thigh in the pelvic region It was his favorite reward for being such a good boy.