❝ 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎❞

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  ·

Beams of warm morning light shone through the wet window of the female's room as dark clouds loomed overhead. 

Moving away from the window and you will see a young female at the ripe age of twenty, sleeping so peacefully in harsh weather. White-colored sheets and a few white pillows covered her beautiful form, while a soft cat plushie rested in her arms. 

But sadly this soft scenery did not last long when a loud beeping noise came from her [F/C] phone. She groaned while lifting her head and taking her phone on the bedside table. 

" Ugh. I wish I had more sleep, I felt like I had just slept in two hours or something. " 

A heavy sigh escaped her pink lips as she opened her phone grumbling at who could have ruined her peaceful sleep. On a Sunday. 

' Damn, I should have put my phone on silent..plus who could be messaging me right now? I swear to God if it's a "good morning" I will throw my phone across the balcony. ' 

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀

I opened my phone and hissed at the light illuminating my face. 'Ow, Ow, Ow, my eyes..-'. I squinted my eyes to see a notification from my friend. 

[ 1 new notification from ' quiet bean' ]

An 'Oh' escaped my lips as I tried to read the message that was sent to the most precious person in the world, It read: 

┌─────────────────┐

quiet bean

❝ Ah, do you wanna hang out [Y/N]? (●'◡'●)❞

└─────────────────┘

A soft giggle left my pink lips as I read the message from the girl. I sighed and thought ' this girl is too adorable to exist..-'  my thoughts were cut off by my phone beeping telling me that there is another message sent, actually, there were two of them. 

┌─────────────────┐

quiet bean