❝ 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍? ❞

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷

You were looking at your phone, waiting for the blonde to respond, yet still, she didn't, you stood up from your spot and paced around in the large building, it was rather quiet here. Too quiet. You felt shivers run down your spine, turning around. Nothing was there.

' Hell no, not today Satan ' You decided to leave this place immediately, the only problem was, you didn't know where you were. ' Well I'm fucked. ' you thought to yourself. You kept turning on every corner hoping that you would get out of this maze-like building, you found two double doors at the end of the hallway you were in, you opened it up to see fewer people than before. ' Damn, did I really took that long In there? ' You made your way to the main door to finally get the fuck out, but someone stopped you, you turned around to see Gabriel coming towards you. ' Oh for the love of God, why is he still here. '

" W-wait! [Y/N], wait...please.. " He breathes out. ' Oh wow, he remembers my name. ' He straightens his posture and looks at you with genuine eyes. ' Uhm... is this guy okay-? ' You quickly turned around not saying anything and made your way to the big dark wood door. He grabbed your hand in an attempt to make you stay, you looked at him weirdly until finally speaking. Uhm...could you please let me go? " You asked nicely.

" Do you at least want to stay to have tea with me, [Y/N]? Please! I just want company. " He asked you nervously.

' Oh wait, I just realized that I didn't even eat, nor drink anything here, but should I go though? Either I go home and starve or stay here and eat with him, and then probably get killed later, that white-haired hoe was here after all. Nah no thanks, I'll leave—' before you could even answer no, Gabriel immediately grabbed your hand. ' What is up with these people grabbing my fucking wrist like it's a Gucci bag, like chile. ' You just let him drag you to a balcony. ' Wait actually throw me—'

" Ah—do you have a specific tea you like, [Y/N]? " Well? Do you? You honestly don't know.

" Anything is fine with me. "

" Alright! "

₍₍...₎₎ ꒰ ❛ Gabriel P.O.V ❜ ꒱

Gabriel said excitedly, a little too excited. ' I finally have company! I couldn't stop thinking of her, she looked so beautiful in that dress. Too bad she won't need it anymore—'

[ A/N ]: CUT! CUT! CUT THAT OUT! FUCK, WHY DID THAT COME INTO MY MIND—' 😭

" Uhm, are you going to keep staring at me? " I snap out of my thoughts and looked down, to see spilled tea on the table. I immediately stop what I was doing and put the teapot down, and stared at her with a smile. ' Is this guy okay? ' You thought while trying your best to clean up the mess. " Ah—! [Y/N]! You don't have to clean up this mess! " I quickly grabbed the handkerchief in her hand and wiped the spilled tea on the table. ' what a waste. ' Gabriel thought to himself, oh no he wasn't talking about you of course! Why would he say that? You were the only person who deemed...interesting to him, and yet somehow, he couldn't stop thinking of you. That's why he went to go fetch you for himself, he hoped that you two would become friends.

Wait... why did he need you? Why did he want to become friends with you? Why? Because you were different? How different?

' THUD! ' he snapped out of his thoughts to see you. Lying down. Looking lifeless on the ground. It took Gabriel a few seconds to take in what had just happened to you. He quickly rushed to your side panicking. Gabriel? Panicking? What was happening to him? Why did he care? He pushed those thoughts away and helped you up. A figure came out of the shadows. Gabriel looked up to his best friend. With an unreadable expression.

" What did you do Chris? " He asked with spiteful venom in his tone.

" Woah, chillax man. This is just part of my mission kay'? Did you actually got attached to her? "

[ A/N ]: I don't know why, but that reminded me of qUAckiTy.

Christopher also now known as the white-haired hoe, walked up to Gabriel holding [Y/N] tightly, he tried to grab you and carry you. Tried. " I'll just carry her instead " and with that Gabriel got up and walked to the back of the building. The two best friends walked silently walked up to the back, and once they were there they saw his parents assuming that they were waiting for him. His mother, looked at Gabriel with surprise as she saw Gabriel carrying a lady, not just any random lady that you'd find in the streets, this lady was the one who was sold at a bet by her own mother.

" Christopher, would you please carry this young lady to the limousine? "

" Yes, Madam. " Chris took [Y/N] out of Gabriel's grasp and took her to the limousine. Gabriel was skeptical at first but he eventually let go as to not anger his mother and to not embarrass himself.

" Mother, why is she coming with us? "

" Oh dear, she's the one I've talked about. " Gabriel's face was confused at first but now replaced with anger. He actually thought that you were the person he could talk to, let his feelings out, but now, it was just an act, an act into getting close to him, to his oh so lonely heart. Gabriel didn't say anything and went inside the limousine, finding you snuggling so close to Chris for warmth. It made him scrunched up his nose in disgust, but maybe something more than that.

—————— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ————

- ˏˋ By the way, should I make a BNHA/MHA Chatfic? (。・∀・)ノ゙ˊˎ -

—————— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ————

—————— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —————