❝ 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 ❞

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡

Tuesday 

Party of

Mr. and Mrs. Caldwell

Friday, May 7, 2021

12:00 AM

Luxura Dreams

Business

I expect you to be there, [Y/N].

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  ·

I stared at the invitation for a while, until Lucas spoke.

" Uhm...[Y/N] you good? " You snap out of your daze and looked at your roommate he had a look of concern.

" Oh! Uhm...yeah, I'm fine just spaced out... "

" Alright then... "

He looked back to the television watching some pointless show. I sigh as I then went to my room, I plopped down onto my bed and looked at the invitation again. ' Why? How do they even know me? I don't even have a dress they're all so itchy and uncomfortable... ' I thought and groaned. ' Should I even go? I wouldn't want to disappoint them...Ugh I should probably just go; they might kill me... ' I shivered at the thought ' great now I have to find a decent dress. '

I got up and got ready to take a bath, after that, I started to dress into some casual wear. A white oversized sweater, a black skirt that reached to your knees, and some black boots.

I went outside and decided to go get some food and bread from the Pastries Shop my friend hung out with.

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀

As I went in the smell of delicious bread hit my nose, and instead of a brown-haired female receptionist waiting a blonde male with fierce yellow orbs was instead replaced.

I kept staring at him for a while, then he called me out.

" HEY! Are you just going to stand there and waste air? Or are you going to order? " He yelled at the female in front of him with striking [E/C] orbs staring right back at him.

" AaOh! S-sorry... I wasted your time there uhm... " I said as I gave a nervous smile, while heat started to rise up my cheeks.

A heavy sigh escaped the males' lips. " J-just order I don't have time for you. "

" Okay uhm...could I get some...."

The blonde didn't say anything as he went to the back of the shop and came back with a box with a small red ribbon on it.

" Here. "

" Ah! Thank you! " I said as I gave him a cheeky smile.

" Don't do that. " He spoke in a hushed tone 

" Ah- I'm sorry? "

" I said don't do that..." His voice getting quieter and quieter as he spoke. People often never smiled at him even his own parents, except for his sister, so he wasn't much used to this.

" . . . "

" Oh~? What's this? Getting shy I see... " I said as I gave a grin with mischievous [E/C] eyes.

The male looked up at her with shock written on his face and a visible red tint was spread on his cheeks and ears. ' Why does it suddenly feel hot in here— '

" Ah- what-what are you I— " He stopped speaking for a moment.

" Awee~ never thought you could be so cute~! " I squealed

The male started to blush even as he was now in a flustered state. ' A-ah...why am I like this! '

" Arghh— g-get out! "

" Awe, Alright then Blondie! I'll come again tomorrow~! " I said as I looked at his flustered face one last time before turning around leaving the shop until a voice called out.

" Oliver. "

" E-eh? What did you say? " I said looking at him with curious eyes.

" My n-names Oli-oliver... " He said while looking down on the register fidgeting with his fingers.

" Oh! I'm [Y/N]! I'll still call you blondie though! " I then turned around to leave.

₍₍...₎₎ ❛ Oliver P.O.V 

A soft sigh escaped my lips as I watched the figure leave my shop.

B A N G !

I started to bang my head on the register whilst I thought. ' Why did I tell her my name? Why did I tell her my name? Why did I tell her my name? Why. Why. Why. Why... ' I thought and put my palms on my face feeling the hotness of the cheeks, neck, and ears. ' why do I feel like this? ' I thought as my heart began to continuously beat faster. I groaned—

" Uhm... Sir are you okay? "

A concerned voice was heard, I then looked up to see a white-haired male with blood-like orbs in front of me.

" Yeah, I'm fine. " I said as I went to the back to get his order. I thought about the lady. I really do hope she comes back...

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

—————— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ————

- ˏˋ I don't know what to say so here's a soup ˊˎ -

—————— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ————

—————— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —————