❝ 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 ❞

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡

Arriving at the large manor of the Caldwell's, actually, this is just Gabriel's house, but his parents insisted on staying with him for two days, not that Gabriel minded. He did.

" Christopher, please kindly put this young lady in my sons' bedroom. " Chris only nodded and made his way to Gabriel's bedroom.

" Mother, why is she sleeping with me? Can't she have her own room? "

" Now now, dear we have talked about this. " Gabriel grumbled and made his way to his bedroom, seeing his friend walking out. He went into the large ass bedroom and saw you laying down on the soft mattress, your hair covering your face and a thicC sheet covering your frame so that you wouldn't get cold.

He went to his closet almost as big as his bedroom, he was still mad at everything and now, you were staying with him. He felt so stupid for trusting a poor peasant like you.

[ A/N ]: Stfu. My baby [Y/N] is queen. >:(

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷

Gabriel went closer to your form, realizing that you haven't changed into your sleep clothes. He called out a few maids and ordered them to dress you in proper comfortable clothes, after that the maids hurried up and scrammed somewhere else. Gabriel climbed on the bed, his back facing yours, and went to a deep slumber.

Next fucking morning

[Y/N] fluttered her eyes open, for it to only close down again, she wasn't thinking straight and wasn't aware that someone was hugging her delicate figure. She was reaching for a blanket and only touched something soft. Intrigued she fully opened her eyes trying desperately to get the blurry shits away from her eyes. Looking down she saw a guy. Not just any other guy. The guy who asked for tea. He fucking drugged her. She tried to stand up but the hands-on her waist was keeping her. She was squirming, a groan came out of the male who was hugging her so tightly.

₍₍...₎₎ ꒰ ❛ Gabriel P.O.V ❜ ꒱

I opened my eyes to see what was causing those movements only to see [Y/N] with a shocked and confused expression. I looked to see what I was doing and found my arms on her waist I stare at her for a while until finally letting go with a visible slight blush on my cheeks and ears. Sitting up staring at her suddenly unable to speak, usually, he would get mad, because this has happened to him before with a certain strawberry blonde female, but he didn't get angry. He just felt fuzzy and tingly inside. Why?