❝ 𝙰 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 ❞

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡

As I walked through the small crowds of the city, taking in the beautiful trees and scenery a sudden delicious smell hit my face, as I walk further, I saw a silhouette of a young female about the age of  20 years and a small cute bakery right behind her, I walked closer to the familiar figure and sure enough, this was the girl that told her to hang out. She had blonde locks that seem to shine when you look at her, and blue-sky-like orbs that make you trapped in her gaze, it seemed that she was searching for something or someone and that someone was you. She kept looking around a panicked face rested in her features, her head then turned to you, she softened her gaze a little, glad that you weren't just going to ditch her like the other people she hung out with.

" H-hi [Y/N]! What uhm..took you long? I thought that you were going to ditch me.."

" What? Why would I ditch you? And yeah sorry about that I just couldn't stop looking at your adorable face " I said pinching her soft chubby cheeks.

₍₍...₎₎ ꒰ ❛ Bellamy's P.O.V ❜ ꒱

' Waa?!..- She..-she just called me adorable eek..! ' I thought, as I then felt my face heating up of embarrassment.

She had noticed Bellamy's flustered state and felt her cheeks heat up. The female chuckled at the sight of her girl-best friend and let go of the girls' face. " Alright come on, Let's go inside! I'm already craving cheesecakes! ".

Dear Old Bellamy wasn't used to people complimenting her, and all her life she thought that people must have hated her or didn't care about her, and she was right, But then a special person came into her life and thus became the best of friends, she only hoped that this friendship would last long, she was really attached to her friend and seemed very fond of her.

│﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀゚ — ➴

Bellamy snapped out of her own thoughts when [Y/N] called her, telling her to come inside.

" Ayo? You coming or nah? "

" A..-ah, right sorry I spaced out back there.. "

" It's alright, Bella! " She gave her a cheeky smile after turning around ready to order one of their finest Pastries.

There was a female receptionist ready to take your order, She had dark brown hair, and green emerald-like orbs, and she wore a blouse, a black skirt reached to her knees, and a pink apron that had an adorable-looking pin, to fit the aesthetic of the bakery.