❝ 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 ❞

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  ·

SHE got home as fast as her legs could go with a rapidly beating heart, she stopped.

Someone has been following her... she hoped that they didn't know her location.

She slowly opened the door to see a television telling the news and such about a girl as young as 17 who was kidnapped, assumed this was the doings of The Caldwell's Family.

her blood ran cold. What if you were to be next? What will happen to you? Who will take care of poor Cinnamon? Certainly not that roommate of yours.

A heavy sigh escaped the lady's lips as she closed the door behind her. Rain. It started to rain and it's getting heavier and heavier. The Little Lady loved the rain.

[ A/N ]: I'm sorry if you don't ︿

She was drenched in wet clothes and got to her room to change into some more comfortable clothes. She went downstairs. Where is her roommate?

" Lucas? " She called outside of her room. Then she heard soft snoring from the other room. Her roommates' room.

She unlocked the door to see a snoozing figure. Lucas. He was sleeping. She slowly shut the door as to not disturb the sleeping male. ' He looks peaceful in his sleep. ' She thought.

' Lucky...I couldn't even sleep at night, that's why I stay up more than usual. '

The lady made her way down the stairs only to be met with soft fur rubbing against her skin. It was her cat.

She let out a soft giggle as she crouched down to pet his head. He meowed in delight. She stopped petting him and went to go make dinner.

Little did this lady know that someone is watching. . .

He's always watching . . .

You are bound to be with him. . .

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀

She woke up gasping for air. Sweat started rolling down your cheeks. ' what was that dream? It felt... real. ' she felt that something was about to go wrong, therefore she was careful.