❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❞

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡

[Y/N] and Lucas went out of the pastries shop. Lucas sighed in relief that they were out of the shop. He didn't like the vibe of that guy.

" Let's go, Luc. " Luc? What the hell? She hasn't called him that before. Is she okay? But he just shrugged it off.

They both were now on their way to a big and nearby mall. They first went to get groceries since their food was running out and food for their child.

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀

And after that, they went on their separate ways Lucas going to who knows where, and [Y/N] off to a boutique. Why you may ask? Oh! For a dress of course!

She had a really hard time looking for a dress because all of them seemed so fabulous! And expensive.

An hour had passed by and yet...nothing. She looked again. Nothing.

When she was about to give up until she spots a dress. Of course, it just had to show up when the MC decided to give up, so the lady looked at the dress and the price wasn't too expensive! How convenient.

She bought the dress and went to look for Lucas, say, where was he? The female was about to go look for him but she just had to bump into a person. A man.

She looked up. White hair and red-blood-like orbs were gazing at her form. Who is he? He seemed oddly familiar. And before she was about to say something he interrupted her.

" Hi, are you all right there lady? He spoke his voice...was deep but soft. He gave her a small smile. You could have sworn you saw a smirk rather than a friendly smile. You were right. ' This guy... he's bad news. Run. Run. Now. Find Lucas. And leave. ' You thought, this time before he could ask you 'what was wrong?' you ran. You ran for your fucking life. Got to go find him. Where is he? While you were running the white-haired male stared at your figure dumbfounded. ' No way she knows. Right? '

She ran for a while until she came to an abrupt stop at a kid's playroom. Lucas was in there. What? He was playing with the kids.

' That's adorable ' she thought before she could scold him for acting like a child. she snapped a picture.

' Got to save this so I can embarrass him lmao. '

You walked up to him dragging him out of the playroom, some of the kids pouted. No longer seeing their friendly companion, some of the parents and adults started giggling and whispering to each other about how much of a child he acted.