❝ 𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜 ❞

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡

- ˏˋ ⚠ 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ⚠ ˊˎ -

" So did you find her? "

" Yes, Sir "

" You are to bring her to this specific building alright? "

" Yes, Sir. Ma'am " The white-headed male responded with respect his red blood-like orbs shining in the dark and his name was Christopher Dawson. Many women and men admired and swooned over him and of course, he took advantage of that. He would play with their hearts and feelings, but he never felt the same for them, In all honesty, he didn't feel bad. He took interest in you though...just something about you felt..off to him.

He snapped out of his thoughts and the Caldwell's dismissed him he then went to his friend's office. He opened the door seeing a male clearly stressed as he ran his hands through his natural grey locks, eyes as dark as the night sky. Now, this is the one and only Gabriel Caldwell, son of Mr. and Mrs. Caldwell.

" Heyy, you alright dude? " Christopher asked casually at the male in front of him he wasn't scared of him after all they were friends since childhood.

" You are not to call me that, Christopher. " Gabriel glared at his childhood friend with clear annoyed venom laced in his tone.

" Jeez, okay man. " The white-headed male spoke putting a hand in his chest indicating that he's hurt by his tone of voice.

Gabriel groaned and plopped his head on the table like an annoyed man-child he is.

" So, why'd you come here? " asked the grey-haired male.

" Your parents are bringing some new girl to this building... "

" AGAIN?! " He spoke with anger and shock in his voice.

" Lower your voice.. "

" UGH..! THEY ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME! MARRY THIS MARRY THAT! I'VE ALREADY BEEN DEALING WITH THE STRAWBERRY-HAIRED BITCH! WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT FROM ME?! " The grey-haired male yelled.

' great.. ' the white-haired male thought as he then went outside leaving the grey-haired male and his tantrums.

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀