𝟏𝟏 | i don't miss you!

"Holy shit, we're finally here

"Holy shit, we're finally here." I said in relief as I stood in front of the door of Scaramouche's home.

My home.

Kaeya exhaled tiredly, "Finally, I was starting to think that we were never going to make it to our destination."

I took the house's main key from my pocket and unlocked the door, opening it.

As expected, I was instantly and warmly greeted by my dear brother, Scaramouche.

"Is that you Y/N? What the fuck are you doing here?! Why the hell did you not reply to my text messages?! You did that on purpose, didn't you?! Did you know how confused I was after you said you'll be coming here?! And who's the pirate standing behind you?!" He yelled, glaring at me with hostile eyes.

"Uh, nice to see you too Scaramouche. It's been so long." I laughed at his behaviour.

Good thing he's still the same old Scaramouche.

"Pirate...?" I heard Kaeya mumble to himself from behind.

Scaramouche clicked his tongue, "Don't ignore my questions. Why are you here? And who's that behind you?"

"Hold on a moment." I said as I put my bags on the sofa and Kaeya quietly followed.

Kaeya and I sat on the sofa and I explained everything to Scaramouche, not giving him specific details.

"Let me get this straight, the weirdly dressed weirdo you brought is a classmate of yours and the both of you are here because you're going to investigate a top secret case that's highly dangerous and isn't known to the public by disguising as transferees from Mondstadt High? And that you'll be 'studying' in Liyue West High?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much the gist of it. The rest is confidential." I said, side glancing at Kaeya to see how he was holding up.

"Weirdly dressed weirdo...?" He muttered to himself.

Scaramouche sighed, "So for today, you guys are going to stay here even though I never agreed to it,"

He glanced at me, whispering the last part to himself.