𝟏𝟖 | huh?

"That's all for today

"That's all for today. And heads up, we're going to have a project but I'll discuss further details tomorrow." The teacher announced to the whole class before she left the room.

I stretched my whole body in order to get rid of the sleepiness I was feeling, "Holy shit, this class felt longer than my own lifeline."

"You should be grateful that I woke you up before the teacher could even notice that you were asleep."

"And you're a real lifesaver for that one, Childe."

After stretching, I sat on my desk, "Well, if you're really grateful for what I did for you, then would you do me the honor of granting me a favour?" He asked as he gave me a sly grin.

Suspicious.

"As long as it doesn't involve anything illegal, then I don't mind."

"Shame, I was just about to ask you to rob the Northland Bank with me!" He dramatically sighed and sunk further in his chair.

"On second thought, let's go do it. I really need some Mora after Kaeya used most of it to buy wine a few weeks ago."

"Is your friend even in the legal age to drink alcoholics?"

"Well, if you were paying a little bit more attention to my introduction and not Y/N's a few hours ago, then you wouldn't even be asking that question right now to begin with."

From out of nowhere, Kaeya answered Childe's question with visible hostility.

"And yes, if you still haven't figured it out; I am in the legal age to drink." He continued.

In confusion, I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows as I pulled his ear closer to my lips.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I whispered to him, wondering why he was so hostile to Childe just like how Scaramouche is to him.

"Careful now Y/N, my ear is quite a sensitive spot and the fact that your lips are near it isn't helping me." He whispered back in a teasing, yet somewhat serious tone.