𝟏𝟓 | gay as fuck

[ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 : 𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 ]

"Are you deaf or just stupid, Y/N?! I said we've already arrived!"

I heard a muffled and familiar voice yell at me as I sluggishly removed the earphones from my ears.

I opened my eyes to see Scaramouche all up in my face with a pissed expression.

"So, are we about to kiss right now?" I smirked in a teasing way and grabbed his face with both of my hands, leaning in a little bit closer.

"Get away from me!" He strongly smacked my face in order to push himself away from me.

I simply laughed and put my earphones in my pocket while getting out of the car.

"You know, if people were to see you right now, they would think that the both of you are actually dating and engaging in a sexual relationship." Kaeya commented with his arms crossed together, loads of bags slinging over his back and shoulders.

"Even if I weren't her adoptive brother, I'd still rather die than date and kiss her."

"Chill, it was just a joke. I'd actually rather date Kaeya than kiss my own adoptive brother. That's disgusting." I spoke as I started bringing out my luggage out of the trunk.

"Well, since you didn't kiss dear Scaramouche, why aren't we dating right now then?"

"Look, it's Albedo without wearing a shirt!" I pointed to a random direction and Kaeya immediately turned his head towards that same way.

Once Kaeya realized that I was actually lying, he looked at me while pouting, "Not funny Y/N."

Even Scaramouche laughed a little bit along with me for a short while until I replied to him.