𝟐𝟎 | emo boys

"RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE!"

I yelled from the bottom of my breathless lungs as I dashed downstairs to the first floor and towards the nearest door I could possibly see, hoping that it would be the exit that led to the outside of this old, dilapidated house.

"I HATE YOU Y/N! IT'LL BE ALL YOUR FAULT IF I DON'T MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!" Scaramouche frantically cried at me as he also fled in order to see the light from the bright sun once more, just at a certain close distance from behind me.

"I HATE MYSELF TOO BUT NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO START BLAMING PEOPLE! OH GOD, THAT BETTER BE THE FUCKING EXIT BECAUSE I AM SO CLOSE TO SHITTING MY PANTS!"

Wooden planks from the ceiling and decors from the walls started to crash down to the ground simultaneously, almost hitting us in the process as it created massive clouds of dust once it smashed against the sooty, creaky floor.

"Y/N, SCARAMOUCHE! I THINK THE FURTHEST DOOR AT OUR VERY FRONT IS THE EXIT! WE NEED TO HURRY!" Kaeya exhaustedly shouted, running right in front of me.

"REALLY?! IT BETTER BE BECAUSE I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS MONSTER HOUSE!" Even though I was fatigued and sweaty, I pushed my legs to run faster than the orphans from The Promised Neverland.

"WE'RE STILL FAR AWAY! WE NEED TO MOVE FASTER!" Kaeya declared, readying himself to twist the door knob of the exit.

"KAEYA, I'M SO SORRY FOR SECRETLY DUMPING HALF OF YOUR WINE IN YOUR TOILET AND FLUSHING IT DOWN WHEN YOU ACCIDENTALLY SPILLED THE WINE YOU STOLE FROM DILUC ON MY NINTENDO SWITCH AND I'M SO SORRY SCARAMOUCHE FOR TEARING AND RIPPING APART YOUR BELOVED BASEBALL CAP WITH A BOX CUTTER WHEN WE WERE KIDS BECAUSE YOU SAID ADVENTURE TIME WAS A STUPID SHOW!"

"SO YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID IT?! I FUCKING KNEW IT! IF WE ACTUALLY MAKE IT OUT OF HERE ALIVE, THEN I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO USE BOX CUTTERS TO RIP UP BASEBALL CAPS EVER AGAIN!"

"NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO APOLOGIZE FOR THINGS YOU DID BEFORE Y/N, WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!"

Once we made it nearly halfway towards the way out, I looked behind me to see a rusty chandelier that was about to fall at the spot Scaramouche was headed to.