𝟏𝟕 | dick

"Well, we've arrived!" Hu Tao announced as she stopped walking

"Good thing we arrived just in time. I'm sorry about the fact that I might make you late to your class..." I apologized to her since there were only around 13 minutes until classes started.

She patted my back to assure me, "Haha, don't worry about it! I still have enough time to go back anyways. I'm okay with being late to class if it's because I helped out a friend. I hope you have a fun first day!"

We both hugged each other, "I hope so too. See you later."

Hu Tao and I waved at each other before she started dashing to her classroom.

I immediately entered the classroom and luckily, the teacher wasn't there yet.

Once I set foot in the classroom, sets of curious looking eyes landed on me.

"She doesn't look familiar... so she must be the rumored transferee then?"

"I think so; the one from Mondstadt High. From what I know though, there's supposed to be another one aside from her."

I heard a bunch of silent conversations between the students, making me really uncomfortable due to the sudden shift of attention on me.

"Ah, isn't that-!"

A familiar voice spoke up and as I looked at the person who talked, my eyes widened in surprise.

"Aren't you... Childe-?"

I locked eyes with the same ginger haired guy who I encountered in Wanmin Restaurant just a few days ago.

He motioned for me to come near him, so I walked and sat at the empty seat next to him.

"Haha, I never would have guessed that you were actually the rumored Mondstadt High transferee! It's really nice to see you again. Oh and by the way, how's your stomach? I hope it still isn't bruised."

"It's a bit embarrassing that you still remember that but thanks for your concern nonetheless. It's completely healed right now." I stated as I put my bag on the floor beside my chair.