00PROLOGUE.

CHAPTER ZERO
PROLOGUE.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Where did I go wrong? When did they all change?

What did I ever do to them to deserve this?

Why me?

Why are they all so obsessed with me?

-were the questions that repeated in your head as you sat on the edge of the couch in the common room, your elbows propped on each knee with your chin resting on the back of your hands. You sighed in frustration and cupped your face roughly, eyes scrunching in frustration.

You knew about their little secret, the one they had kept hidden for months.

The one they constantly made you forget about whenever you discovered it.

This time, however, you knew better than to say anything or accuse them of it, because each time they would win, and you would lose.

You heaved a sigh and bit your lip. The entire class was hanging around you and acting like everything was fine, joking around and gaming, giggling and gossiping about the latest drama at U.A., like nothing was wrong. Everything was wrong, but none of them would admit it, because they were too blind.

They were blinded by you and they had no self control when it came to you, because truthfully, you were simply irresistible, and they couldn't get enough of you.

Nobody could, and they never would.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬