01SQUISHY CHEEKS.

CHAPTER ONE
SQUISHY CHEEKS.

CHAPTER ONESQUISHY CHEEKS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hero.

That's what you always wanted to be.

Hero.

That's what you've dedicated your entire life to, your entire existence.

Hero.

That's why you were here at U.A., standing at the front gates of the school: to become a hero.

With one last deep breath, you reach out your right arm and open the door to U. A., exposing the inside and the students bustling inside of it.

Yeah, I'm here to become a hero.

With a wide grin you step inside the school and let the door close with a soft thud, oblivious to the breathes you have stolen. Oblivious to the eyes that now follow you, like a predator stalking its prey.

You turn your head left and right as you walk through the crowd of U.A. students. You could feel the stares of those around you burning through your skull, but you ignored it. You had friends that informed you being the new kid earned you many long and uncomfortable stares, so you knew better than to pick a fight with anybody because they stared at you for a bit too long.

However, you knew had to go ask one of these students where Class 1-A was, even if you didn't want to. Entering a hero school around the end of the year would be troubling to explain, and it would no doubt rise suspicions and foolish theories of a nonexistent past that you never had.

People were like that, and your entire life was pure evidence of that fact. Yet, to become a hero (and make it to class on time) you had to be fearless, so that's what you did. You acted fearless and walked over to a loud group of students in the distance that were clumped together like a poorly tied bundle of sticks.

The group consisted of 4 boys and one girl. On the left half of the circle, one of the boys had spiked bright red hair that could slice through a person's skin, and a toothy grin that could make a woman swoon and a room light up. His eyes matched his exotic hair, and they burned with a fiery passion and determination that could inspire and compel anyone. He was a decent height and his entire demeanor radiated life and energy- it was easy to tell that this guy was the life of the party. It was even more obvious that he could get along with anybody, which was evident because of his left arm slung over a rather grumpy-looking boy that could be perceived as his best friend.

The "best friend" of the lively boy had soft ash-blond hair that was also spiked, and piercing vermillion eyes that could either warm your entire body or make your blood run cold. His furrowed brows and scowl made his ruby eyes as cold as ice, and his demeanor fully radiated raw power and anger, subtly hinting that he was short-tempered and aggressive. He too seemed to be at a mediocre height, possibly an inch or two taller than the redhead, but his posture was poor and his shoulders were hunched far beyond normal because of his fists jammed in his pockets.