05MAGNETIC.

CHAPTER FIVE
MAGNETIC.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"(Y/N), she's quite the woman, isn't she?"

"Huh? What do you mean by that, Todoroki-kun?"

"Yeah, what the hell is that supposed to mean, Half n' Half Bastard?"

Todoroki sighed, glancing at his two companions who laid in his room.

"It means that she's different. We may not have known her for a while, but she stands out with her hero notebook and rather friendly demeanor," Todoroki commented. "It's intriguing . . . Maybe it has to do with her quirk?"

"Well, we don't know her quirk yet," Midoriya reminds. "But from watching her spar with Kirishima, it looks like it deals with strength, resistance, flexibility, and mobility."

"She probably has some sort of manipulation quirk," Bakugou grunts. "The dork seems like she would have a quirk like that."

The three sit in silence, watching as the birds outside  flew into their nests to fall asleep.

"Kacchan and Todoroki-kun, you guys have to go to your course in the morning, right?" Midoriya asks.

Both boys nod in response, waiting for what the green-haired male had to say.

"Well, (Y/N) has that same course, so why not talk to her then? You might even be able to see her quirk!" Midoriya exclaims, his eyes sparkling. "I wonder what her quirk is? Maybe she has an elemental quirk?"

"That . . . ," Todoroki begins, "Is actually a smart idea, Midoriya."

"Yeah, yeah," Bakugou grunts. "I'm heading to bed. It's late as hell."

Both boys wish Bakugou a good night's rest, watching as he left.

"Do you think everyone else is as obsessed with her as we are?"

" . . . "

"Yeah, I think they are, Todoroki-kun. I really think they are."

"So we have competition?"

"Essentially, yes. But, we can always work together, right?"

" . . . "

"You're right, I guess we can."

▬▬