QUIRK INFO.

(Y/N) (L/N)
QUIRK INFO.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quirk Name: Magnet

Description: You're a literal magnet; you can attract anything you want to you, or even repel it away! However, to do this you must focus your attention on that person/object and pull energy from it to you with either your hands and/or your feet, therefore allowing it to come to you. To do the opposite, you must also focus your attention on the person/object and push energy away from you to it, therefore resulting in it going away from you. You also have more general moves like pulling everything towards you or pushing it away, but it's risky since it can get out of control and hit yourself or others.

Additionally, you can control how fast or slow an object can come to you or leave you, and with enough training, hold an object mid-air. Furthermore, with enough experience, training, and strength, you can absorb energy from the atmosphere and break walls and barriers naked to the human eye and create a transparent portal to another area. When the portal forms, you can see the location you have in mind in front of you. Then, all you would have to do is step through to get to your destination.

Drawbacks: Because of the amount of energy you have to play with, it is easy for you to break bones and strain muscles. If you go extremely overboard with your quirk, you could possibly blow a fuse in your mind and go into a vegetive state, or lose a sense such as hearing, sight, taste, the ability to feel pain and more, and it can be either permanent or temporary, it just depends on how far you are pushing yourself and your limits. On top of that, expect blackouts to occur frequently, as well as extreme cases of vertigo (at times, you can't think straight for hours on end). This quirk is no joke, you can destroy your brain and body easily, therefore making you extremely vulnerable while and after using it if not dealt with carefully, and as a result it requires others to be by your side at all times in order to prevent more issues from happening.

Weaknesses: Deserted areas. There isn't any energy coming from an object or human, so pulling energy is much harder, and will probably deem your quirk as useless in that situation. However, if you can master your quirk enough, deserted areas will be no trouble and you will be able to pull energy from the ground and atmosphere, as well as what's underneath it.

With a quirk like Magnet, you're bound to grab everyone's attention, right? Both literally and figuratively.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What do you think of the quirk? It seems quite fitting, doesn't it?

Enjoy your day everyone!

#© platonicromantic, plot / writing.