03RIVALS.

CHAPTER THREE
RIVALS.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm dead meat. I am actually going to be dead meat on the first day of school. I hate my life.

You stare blankly at the ground, contemplating your life choices and existence. Minutes earlier you learned would be sparring with one of the sweetest boys known to man: Eijiro Kirishima. The literal rock. Even you could see through his uniform that he was ripped, and the gym uniform defined his muscles even more. Someone up there really did despise you.

Sighing, you grab your hair and begin to twirl it absentmindedly, watching the students interact. You finally learned that the chubby cheeked girl from earlier was named Ochako Uraraka, and Momo Yaoyorozu was the prepossessing and opulent girl that smiled at you earlier. You had learned the names of the rest of your classmates like Jirou, Shoji, Aoyama, Asui who preferred to be called Tsu, and your personal favorite: Tenya Iida. His chopping hand motions hit home, as you had a tendency to use your hands in order to better express yourself. He also carried a fatherly aura around himself, constantly lecturing the students and informing them on how to help themselves or improve. Iida was quite the admirable person, and you surely hoped you could get closer to him.

Glancing behind you, you see Kirishima walking towards you with a bright grin, waving maniacally at you. You giggle at his antics, enjoying how somebody so muscular could resemble a puppy. It was astonishing, to say the least.

As Kirishima approached you, he couldn't help but admire your features. Your (h/c) hair was tied into a high ponytail, revealing your cheekbones and eyes. Your (h/c) locks cascaded down your neck, and you were currently tugging them with your pointer finger. Your (e/c) eyes glowed in the sunlight, revealing the gorgeous flakes within your eyes. They revealed thousands of emotions, they were the gateway to your heart. Your lips were plump and soft, resembling a perfect bow and arrow shape, and when they tugged into a smile, all he could see was hearts and sunlight surrounding you. Oh how he wished to kiss you, his lips on yours, showing how passionate he was about you.

All he could focus on was you and your captivating figure. The P.E. uniform hugged your body perfectly, revealing your curvaceous body. Whether you saw those curves as imperfect or not, he couldn't deny that they looked perfect in his eyes. You looked like a jewel within the rocks, bursting with beauty inside and out. He knew he had a limited amount of interactions with you, but he couldn't deny the intense attraction he felt towards you. It wasn't like anything he felt before, it was addicting in every way. It made his heart pound uncontrollably, his stomach fill with butterflies, and his mind spin with so much intensity that he was sure he would pass out.

If he had to describe that feeling in one word, it would be infatuation. He was infatuated with you, and there was no way he could deny it. All it took was a few interactions, and he knew he could never let you go. Never again.