02DON'T BITE.

CHAPTER TWO
DON'T BITE.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Guys, Mina and I have the new student!" Kaminari announces excitedly as you enter the classroom with your new group of friends. Bakugou continues to walk ahead of you to sit at an empty desk which is set in front of a green-haired boy's desk and behind a floating uniform's desk at the far end of the room.

Wait . . . a floating uniform's desk?

You blink twice and glance at Mina who shoots you a sheepish smile and says, "That's Hagakure, her quirk is Invisibility."

You give Mina a small grin and nod your head, turning back to spectate the classroom that currently held at least half of the class. All the students were out of their seats and talking in groups.

They looked nothing like your old classmates, the expressions they held were different. They were animated and alive, their eyes glistened like the sun on a cool day and their smiles were as bright as diamonds. They were real, they weren't fake. They presented themselves as who they actually were, and they didn't hide behind manicured versions of themselves. Their reactions were genuine, like they actually felt the emotions they showed and weren't just reacting to please others.

It was refreshing, and nice.

You snap out of your thoughts when you see Kaminari and Mina leave your side to head to their friends, leaving you standing by yourself until the bell rings. You subconsciously pull on the cuff of your blazers sleeve, tugging on it every so lightly in order to distract yourself from the awkwardness and nervousness you felt. You awkwardly shuffle your body and give a shaky smile as you watch the rest of the class pile in and the students take their seats.

As the students flood in, you see people of all different heights, some hitting 6 feet while others hit 4 feet and below. They all seemed so excited, chatting with each other and excitedly waving at you when they noticed your presence. It appeared that they all were informed beforehand of your upcoming presence.

As the last few students trickle in, you turn your head to see the green-haired boy behind Bakugou staring intently at you with a notebook and pen in front of him, and you tilt your head to study his features. His eyes were a gorgeous shade of emerald, so bright and lively. His hair was green with black roots and had tips that curled in all directions, seemingly giving his hair a fluffy look. His viridescent eyes sparkled with interest as your eyes made contact with his, almost looking as if he was lost in you. His mouth was slightly agape, and his cheeks held freckles dotted like stars, giving him a cutesy and chubby cheeked appearance. Even sitting down he seemed to be shorter than the males in the group you met earlier, possibly hitting 5'5" or slightly above.

You lower your eyes to see the rest of him, and you notice that his tie is much shorter than everyone else's. Why is his tie so short and thick? you question, narrowing your eyes ever so slightly. After seconds of peering, it finally hit you: he had done his tie incorrectly, possibly knotting it to the point where it shortened too much. You snort to yourself, and the corners of your mouth curl upwards as well.