Just Joining

[YourUsername] Joined the game

"Who the hell is that??", Tommy questioned his stream chat.

Chat:
[Name!!]

Holy shit yeaaa!!!

[Name] is on the server??

Guys who is [name]??

"Dunno- We should say hi!!", Tubbo said.

"Ok I suppose.", Tommy started to type in chat.

<Tommyinnit> HEY!! NEW PERSON JOIN VC 2!!!

"Hello?", An unfamiliar voice said.

"HEY!! WHO ARE YOU??", Tommy exclaimed.

"Calm yourself- Im [name] nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you!! Im Tubbo. Thats Tommy."

"Shut up Tubbo, ello there."

[Name] laughed a bit, "Nice to meet you too Tubbo, same with you Tommy."

"[Name] QUICK!! HOW OLD ARE YOU??", Tommy was eagar to get and answer.

"Im 17, born [yourbirthday], 2003.", [Name] responded.

Tommy hit his desk, "FUUCCCKKKKK YOU BITCH!!!"

Tubbo and [Name] just laughed at how frustrated Tommy was.

"Well shit- I have to go but it was nice to meet you two!! Have a good stream Tommy!", [Name] left after saying that.

"That bitch makes me mad.", Tommy said hitting Tubbo's character.

"Oh hush Tommy.", Tubbo hit him back.

[Name] then ran around the SMP spawn a bit not knowing what to do, talking to his chat until someone logged on to show him around. More specifically Ranboo. He and Ranboo had talked a bit before, talking about struggles of being faceless but that was about it.

"[name]?", Ranboo said as he joined the vc.

"Hi Ranboo!! And his chat", [name] smiled even though no one could see them.

"Are you ready for the tour?", Ranboo asked him.

"Yup!! Lemme just do something real quick-", [name] deafened then talked his chat for a moment.
Just about how to be respectful and all that.

"Ok Im back!! Sorry about that.", [name] said.

"Youre fine!! Anyway- Youre at spawn right?", Ranboo replied.

"Yea! Theres a huge wall and its confusing me- How the hell do i get out of here?", He struggled to find and exit.

"Just wait til I get there!", Ranboo laughed a bit.

"Ok ok-", [name] also laughed.

《Small TimeSkip》

"So [name], what do you think of the SMP so far??", Ranboo had shown them around the SMP quite a bit now, just needing to show them his home and the tour would be over.

"Pretty good, definitely messy but what else do you expect.", He and Ranboo chuckled a bit, "No worries though!! Hero [Name] will safe the day with his awesome builds!!", [Name] says in a sarcastic tone.
They both laughed a bit.
"Ok ok.. Now to my house!", Ranboo started to run in game and [name] followed him.

"Ok this is my home!!", Ranboo showed [name] his home. It was half black and half white, with and iron door.

"Nice nice.. I think it could use to work but its nice!!", [name] critiqued his build.

《Readers POV》
Ranboo and I started to get closer. He was really fun to be around!! After the tour, we started to build my house, he went and got me materials whilst I was building. I wanted a house in the woods, away from the SMP area.
It was built with dark oak, white clay, and vines. It was really cool!! I had a lot of fun hanging with Ranboo, but we both had to end stream. So we did. But we talked for a while afterwards. Just talking about ourselves and what we looked like, just general descriptions. He was apparently 6'6. Like what the hell- Fucking giant. I was [your height] so this man was pretty tall. He also had grey/gray (idfk same thing right?) eyes, dirty blonde hair, and he wore a lot of Hawaiian shirts. Which was questionable but ok- I told him about myself aswell. [Your color hair] hair, [color of your eyes ]eyes, and [your fashion sense]. He thought I was weird which confused me- But we laughed about it. He then told me he had to leave so we said goodbye and logged off for the night.

After that I decided to go shower and just relax for the rest of the night.

"[name]!!", I heard someone calling my name but it turned out to just be my little brother.

"Whats up dude?"

"Can we play cars??", he showed me his two toy cars. I laughed.
"Sure dude, let me shower real quick first though."

He nodded his head and ran back to his room.

《Time skip from shower bc uh- its a shower😃》

"Cars Cars Cars!!", Spencer loved cars, so much that he had a fucking race car bed- (idk i named him Spencer cause why not-)

"Ok- Ready Spencer? Im gonna slide the car down.", He had one of those hot-wheels tracks.

Spencer nodded and giggled. I let go of the car and it raced down the track, flying off then hitting Spencers dresser.
"Yeaaaahahahaha!!!", Spencer ran to the car and handed it back to me, "Again!! Again!!"

We played for a while but then Spencer got tired so I tucked him and and he fell asleep. Thats when I decided to head to my own room and do some of my online school work. Not only because of covid but also because I preferd online over IRL school, thankfully my mom allowed me to do online school.  (yes covid exists but its not bad- kinda like its dying down-)

I began to work on school and all that- I hated school. Sometimes I felt like dropping out but I wanted to do some college work with editing. 

I got a ping on my phone, from the Dsmp discord server.

Tommyinnit
Hey is anyone free for a recording later this week??

Ranboo
I am!!

Wilbur
Same here.

Tommyinnit
Heyo [Name] wanna join?

[Name]
Yeah sure!! Seems fun.

Tommyinnit
Cool!! Ill send you guys the details.

Alright then. I haven't met Wilbur yet, and I haven't talked to Tommy much so we'll just have to see how this goes!! Im excited though. I haven't made a Youtube video in a long time so this'll be great.
I just hope I can get along with them and it wont be awkward- Welp. Lets just see.

Word Count: 1020