Driving

<Ranboos POV>

We had just made it back to [names] car and we were decently dry enough to get in. I was really nervous about coming out here to meet him. Especially without my mask and sunglasses. But i'm really glad that its going well. We decided to head back to his place to stream with face cam so i'm pretty glad that I get the mask and sunglasses in my bag just incase.
[Name] just needed a mask because they didn't seem to care about people seeing the top half. Which i think is a fair point. The top half of your face doesn't reveal many details about what you look like. I mean just look at when masks were required everywhere, you could never tell who someone was. At least going out was easier then.

We had decided to go through a drive through so we could have some food before streaming. And somehow, it was already getting dark out. [Names] house was about an hour and thirty minutes away. So it'd probably be dark by the time we fully leave. Which I didn't mind. [Name] and I shared a mutual feeling of car rides in the dark. Amazing. It was calming. Especially when you blast music.
We go though the Taco Bell drive through and order some tacos and cinnamon twists. We get some sodas as well. We pull back around into the parking lot so they can eat their food without having to worry about driving. The parking lot was also pretty empty so in the darkness the parking lot looked relaxing. It always made us both happy to see someone or something calm. We had a lot of the same interest as well. I suppose thats what helped us become friends.

We had finished eating and decided to take another random photo but this time for my twitter. We held our drinks by each others, clinking them and I snapped a photo.

Ranboosaysstuff

huh food from the place i wouldve worked at

*image of ranboo and [names] hands holding drinks*

[whoareyou]

OH MY GODDDBDBX

[S1LLY0NE]

yup meet up confirmed /j

I turn my phone off, letting the replies boil with theories. [Name] looks over at me, "Music?"
I nod my head and he grabs his phone and the aux cord, plugging the aux cord into their phone, "We'll take turns choosing music. Why? Because I said so!", [Name] made their face into the 'quirky face'. [🤪]
They turned on 'looking out for you' by Joy Again.

I bopped my head to the beat of music, [name] doing the same.

I guess I should stoppp,. Looking out for you! Like I always do!

We screamed the lyrics, the wind from the car windows being down blasted the music for others to hear.

When will youuu- Start looking out for me too??
Instead of leaving me- Staring at my shoes!!

Just the way you're glancing at me
Something about you
Just makes me feel guilty for
Liking youuu
When you're with him

This is a love song for girrl- Who will never know its about her.

Those lyrics really made us scream. If i'm being honest, we were both absolute hopeless romantics. That never stopped us though.

Know it's pretty stupid
But I'm much too shy to tell her

She's beaming that smile all the while
I'm all tripped up on my own throat
I guess there is no hope

It was always fun to blast music and drive at night.

When you're walking out in the snow
I say I guess I should go
And we're talking about someone else
When we should be talking about ourselves

It's the same old situation
You've always got me waiting
Come on dear I think times a wastin'
Before we have to go back inside-
And return to our normal lives

Spending time with someone is always the best bit of being with a friend. It makes it better when you are close as you possibly could be. Though, I bet we got even closer through this trip.

This is a love song for a girl
Who will never know it's about her
Know it's pretty stupid
But I'm much too shy to tell her

She's beaming that smile all the while
I'm all tripped up on my own throat
I guess there is no hope.

The song ended. But,

The happiness didn't.

WordCount: 737