Meet up

<Readers POV>

Its been about a month since my dad and his kids have been here, also a month that allowed me to get closer with all my new friends!! Me and Niki have gotten really close, along with Foolish.
Ranboo and I have also gotten closer!
But on a side note, my dad and his kids are leaving tomorrow. Finally. I liked my dad yes but he started to just shove himself into my business. So much that he's almost walked in on me streaming. Which is not a good thing.
On our last night together, we decided to go out as a family. All of us together as one. Mom had that idea. Of course she did. Her and dad have gotten along better though. I can tell they won't be getting back together though. Especially since mom has found a guy she really likes. And that makes me happy.

Dad said he would pay for a pretty expensive restaurant. I'm not to sure of the name but he said it would be expensive.
We get on the bus and head to the next bus stop that was supposed to be near the restaurant. It was about a twenty minute ride, and boy did I hate it- My two older siblings were messing with my younger siblings and it was so annoying- the kids were screaming because my older siblings were pulling their ears as a joke? Or something of the sorts. I honestly just wanted to go home and stream and talk with friends.

We walked into the restaurant and it was so nice. Like really damn nice. Scarily nice. A chandelier hung from the top of the room with candles on each and every table. People in suits and dresses sat in tables for two to four. Whilst my family looked like we were about to go to a "middle class person restaurant".
We probably had such casual clothes on. It was so damn embarrassing. But whatever. We were already there so no going back.

"Hi there! I'm David and i'll be your waiter for tonight. Can I start you folks off with some drinks?", David asks us.
"Chocolate milk!!", Spencer says, "Please!"
David nods his head.
"And waters for the rest of us.", My mom says. None of us minded because we already knew it would be expensive so some water wouldn't hurt anyone.
"Alright and you can take all the time you need with the food!", David says then walks away.

We get our drinks about five minutes later and we look over the menu a bit more. Spencer decides on chicken nuggets as he is a picky eater- and the rest of us want to share a plater of several different things including steak, potatoes of all sorts, corn, broccoli and a couple other things.
"Alright!! So what can I get you guys to eat?", David asks.
"We'll be getting the steak plater and the small guy over there will be getting chicken nuggets.", Dad says taking a sip of his water after talking.
"Alright!! Those'll be out in a bit!!", David says once more and walks off again.

All we did in the meantime was converse about various different things- but also about how Ranboo and I are meeting up in a week or two. Thats was really excited. I was excited to meet up with one of my really good friends. And who knows what we'll do!! Probably cause problems but thats okay. Then soon enough Tubbo and Tommy would be able to join us!! God i'm so excited for cons and all that. Definitely be the highlight of my year.

WordCount: 610

[A/N: HEYY!! Okay so im done with school!! so hopefully updates will be more frequent!! ily all sm!! and ty for all the support!! stay hydrated!! <33 ]