Meet Up?

《Readers POV》

Ranboo and I had been in a call for maybe an hour now, talking about ideas for streams and videos for Ranboo. See, I don't do Youtube, I rather just stream and have fun on Twitch but I thought it was cool that Ranboo was able to handle both things at once.
"So [Name], is there anything else you've wanted to do beside streaming?", Ranboo askes, emphasis on the beside.
"Uhm.. I've always wanted to write a book, whether it be fiction, non-fiction, or about myself.", I reply.
"Really?? That's really cool!! I wish I was able to even write an essay for school.", He laughed and I laughed with him, "Yea, but I think you should go for it! We-Well.. Only if you're up for it."
"I would but- Ideas?? Gone. Poof. Air.", Ranboo giggles at my sentence.

《Small TimeSkip》

Ranboo had started up his stream but sadly, I had to leave to watch my little brothers.
Mom was out staying late for work and we didn't really have a Dad- He was a good dad, he really was but soon he started drinking a lot, he never would do anything to us but he would yell sometimes, even at mom. But she broke up with him, and we moved, all the way to New York. He stayed in Pennsylvania. I haven't seen him since. But that was in the past and my family is better now. He did get custody of my older sister and brother. But I do hope they're doing okay..
"Bubba!!", My youngest brother cried, Wybie, "Bubbaa!! My leg hurts!!", He sniffled.
I ran to the kitchen to see him on the floor with a scratch on his knee, "What happened?"
"I- I- I fell a-and hit my k-knee on t-the count-terr..", He started bawling.
"Ok ok- You're ok Wybie- Here, Lets go to the bathroom and get you a band-aid.", I picked him up and noticed Spencer was following me, "Wanna come to the bathroom too?", He nodded his head.

"Alrighty, there.", I had put a band-aid on Wybie's knee and- kissed it- he wanted mom to kiss it but she isn't here so- I had to have him stop crying somehow. I also had to put a smaller band-aid on Spencer's arm because he felt left out- Thankfully I didn't need to kiss his arm.

Da-Ding Da-Ding Da-Ding Da-Ding

I hear my computer getting a discord call, "Ok- Are you boys better or do you need to come with me?"

"Hey Tubbo, Sorry if you hear anything- My little brothers are in the room.", I say laughing.
"Oh its ok!! Sorry for the call, its just Tommy and Ranboo are streaming and I was bored so I called you.", Tubbo and I haven't talked much so this'll be good to start up a new friendship.

《Small TimeSkip》

Tubbo and I had been talking for a while now, checking the time, seeing it was 9:30pm. "Shit..", I whispered under my breath, "Hey Tubbo?"
"Hey [name]?"
I let out an airy chuckle, "I gotta go do school work. So I'll talk to you later."
"Alright!! By [name]!!"
"Bye Tubbo!!"

I hung up the call and looked over to my bed to see my two brothers asleep on my bed.
I walk to the bed and pick them both up, taking them to their shared room. I put them in their beds and shut the light off.
I kinda felt bad for them.. They probably won't even remember our dad when they get older.. Its sad. But, it might be for the better.

I walk back to my room and open up my laptop and get started on my school.
I play some music and relax to everything.

Da-Ding Da-Ding Da-Ding Da-Ding

I walk to my PC and see an imcoming call from Ranboo, "Hey [name]!"
"Heyo Ranboo! Whats up?"
"Well... I was just wonder where you live, I wanna send you some new merch to see how it is!!", He seems super excited.
"Haha Sure!! I live in New York City, New York, then my address is blahblahblah apartments on 69 street, room 420."
"You live in New York City??", He asks.
"Yea! I do- We moved here about 3 years ago."
"Thats so cool!! I live in Albany!", He says. (Idk- Story purposes)
"Thats awesome!! We might be able to meet up sometime.", Ranboo says, messing with some papers.

"Yeah.. That would be fun!"

WordCount: 760