Cafe Walk

<Third Person POV>

[Name] got up from the bathroom floor after a good 20 minutes, he could tell his family had all gone to do their own thing so he decided now would be a good time to try and clear his mind after everything.
They went over to the bathroom sink and saw their slightly tear stained face and turned on the bathroom sink, they cupped their hands and put them under the cold running water. They got a good amount in their hands and they bent down a bit and threw the water in their face. Cooling theirself down and then grabbing a towel and wiping the water off their face.

[Name] looks into the mirror once last time then heads out of the bathroom. He walks to his room, not knowing what do, but then thought about the cafe thats a couple blocks away. He grabbed his phone and walked out of his room, "Hey mom!! I'm going to the coffee shop not to far from here!"
"Okay!! Just be home before seven!!"
He walked to the front door of their apartment and put his shoes on. He grabbed his set of keys and walked out of the apartment.
They walked to the elevator at the end of the corridor, clicking the down button. [Name] walks into the elevator and clicks the first floor button. They wait as the elevator doors close and it starts moving. The elevator dings and stops. The doors open and [name] walks out to the lobby. They walk out of the front door and start heading the way of the cafe.

[Name] is nearly at the cafe, but then he feels his phone buzzing. The grab their phone from their pocket and look at who's calling them, Ranboo.
They answer it, "Hey Ranboo!"
"Hi [name]!! I'm live right now just so you know. How are you?", He says making sure they don't say anything they shouldn't/ they don't want to.
"Decent. I'm walking to the local coffee shop near my place. How've you been?", He turns into the cafe and takes a seat at a table before they order at the counter.
"Good good. Say- We should meet up soon.", Ranboo says almost surprising [name].

{ A/N: Just wanna say this rq but its been revealed that Ranboo lives in California i believe so the setting has been changed there!! }

"Not a bad idea not a bad idea.", They say, "Hey I'm going on mute real quick so I can order be right back."
They mute themself and turn their volume down, "Hi what can I get for you today?",The worker says, "I'll get a strawberry smoothie please!", [Name] pulls out their credit card, "Alright that's gonna be 5.42 dollars please!"
He puts his card in and waits for the okay to take it out, "Alright you can take it out!", He takes his card out and puts it away.
"That'll be out soon thank you!"

[Name] then walks back to his seat unmuting and turning his volume back up and putting the phone to his ear, "Okay I'm back!!"
"What'd you order?", Ranboo asks as he got a donation asking what [name] was going to get. "I got a stawberry smoothie. I didn't know what else to get so I got that.", [Name] said answer Ranboo and the donation.
"Oouu!! Strawberries are good!", Ranboo exclaimed.
"Haha yea they ar-", He got cut off by Ranboo screaming, "AAH- Oh oh- Okay- We're fine. Just fell a bit."
"Pft- No no no- I can't laugh or else I'll disrupt everyone else-", [Name] was holding in a laugh from Ranboo's screams. They were REALLY trying not to laugh as Ranboo's scream was as if someone almost died. "Shh Shh hush It's fine.", Ranboo said laughing.
"Paha- Not when you scream like a little girl-", They muffled their laugh with their sleeve. Ranboo gasped at [name]s statement, "Nooo!! I'm a big boy.", Ranboo said.
"Pft- Sure sure Mr. Boo.", [Name] said.

"[Name]? With a strawberry smoothie?", They looked over and saw their drink sitting on the counter, they walk over and grab it then leave the cafe as they want to talk to Ranboo more and not stifle their laughter.

"Okay okay- So- Pft- Tommy really said that he was gonna fly over and kick your ass??", [Name] asked Ranboo as they were laughing their asses off about a story he was telling.
"Yes!! And I said sure you are. Then he started shouting profanities at me!!", They bust out laughing and [Name] got crazy looks from people but he didn't care. He was talking to one of his best friends.

Best Friends.. I can get used to that.

WordCount: 786

This chapters story/plot thing was inspired by: @Yuu2ley_ so props to them!! :DD