Scuba Diving

<Readers POV>

I wes on my way to the meet up spot for me and Ranboo. I was so excited to meet him. I made sure to bring a swimsuit as we decided on a possible scuba diving vlog for his channel. I was so excited.

I was about there when I got a call from Mr. Boo himself, "Hello?"
"Hey [name]!! Are you almost here?"
"Yea!! I'm nearly there."
"Okay okay!!", You could practically hear him bouncing with excitement. But to be fair I was as well, "See you soon [name]!!"
"Yup!! See you soon Ranboo."

He had even decided to not wear his mask so I could see him for the first time and he would see me for the first time!! And it would be in person!! So this was an extra special day.
I pull into the parking lot of the park we're supposed to meet at. I get out my car and start to walk around until I hear someone yell my name, "[Name]!!""
I look behind me and see a tall ass mother fucker waving his arms at me. I was a [your height] person. So our height difference was [juristically/decently close-ish/the same].

He gets over to me and we pull each other into a hug.
Thankfully it wasn't very awkward. It was a nice bro hug. We pull away and begin a nice conversation about if we will do the scuba diving vlog.

And we decide on to do it!! His and I's face would have to blurred out for 95% of the video yes but we knew his fans would love it. Also to see some more of our duo together! I also loved making video and what not with him. Even off camera we were good friends!! It was nice.

We decided to head to the spot of where we would go scuba diving. It was walking distance away so we started walking. Still holding a good conversation about how we might head back to my place to stream some. Of course we would have to get me a mask for the stream so we could have face cam- And I personally didn't mind showing the upper part of my face. Just not my whole face. We also wanted to take some pictures for twitter and instagram just to tease the fans. Such as putting my hand and his hand with fingerless gloves in a photo. Which we quickly took on the walk there.
[On twitter:]

[yourusername]
huh.

*image of your hand and his hand*

[Randoperson]
OH MY GOD

[notherrando]

HOLY SHIT

[onemorerando]

[NAME] AND RANBOO MEET UP??

I close me phone as we walk up to the place, "Hi there!! Are you two here for some scuba diving?!", the worker said in her cheery voice to most likely sell the scuba diving to us more.
"Yea! I'm [name] and I made an appointment for two?", The lady clicked around on her laptop for a moment.
"Ah yes!! [name], appointment for 2:00 and for an hour? two people?", She looks up. "Yup! Thats me.", I say back at her. I look over at Ranboo and you can tell he's nervous. "Oh yea- do you mind if we record for a video?", I ask her. "Oh no!! Go ahead we have people do that all the time. I do need to tell you though that if you lose a camera or anything else, we are not supposed to cover it. It will have to be your issue."
"Yea yea of course.", Ranboo says.

We get signed in and get told to go over to an instructor by the railing. We walk over and talk to him about the rules and details of scuba diving. We agree to all of them of course and head over to the bathrooms to change into our swimsuits. 
We head out after getting changed and walk back over to the instructor. He tells us how to put on the tanks of oxygen. [?] We put them on and they are really fucking heavy. But we know that in the water they will get much lighter. We also get handed goggles and a mouth piece that allows us to talk but also have the oxygen go into our bodies.

We walk down a small flight of stairs and the instructor tells us we have an hour to swim around a small bit of the ocean before we have to come back up. We agree and he tells us to head in when we are ready.
We go in almost immediately, pulling out the go-pro to start the vlog, "Hello youtube! Its Ranboo here. And whoever this is."
"Hey.", I say quickly then we both bust out laughing.

We go back and forth, bouncing off of each other with jokes and pointing the camera at fishes and coral. And all other sorts of sea life. It was a really nice experience when we were filming and when we were not. We finished recording about 45 minutes into our time so we decided to take the rest of the time to just admire the sea life. We would point at fishes we thought were pretty and do weird dances in the water. Also letting the current take us at certain times. But soon enough our time was up.

We swim to the top and see the instructor there waiting for us. He helps us out of the water and to help take off our equipment. He also hands us towels and we dry off for the most part, leaving out swim shorts on but changing our shirts. We pay and then leave. Carrying some bags on our backs with extra clothes, and various vlogging things just incase. We decided to hop into my car and head back to my place to stream some. I had a medical mask back at my house that I would wear. But other than that, pretty successful vlog.

WordCount: 997

[A/N: AYO!! credits for idea is to @Yuu2ley_ once again!! also if it aint obvious- ive never been scuba diving so if it doesnt make sense thats why- thank you for all the support it means a lot!! ily all!! <33 ]