"WHAT THE FUUUCC-"

"HIIII!!!!!", I screamed at the people pilling into the stream. Ranboo laughed as I did so. He sat off camera until I introduced him. "Alright alright. Guys. We have a super duper special guess..", Chat sped up quickly attempting to guess who it was, which most, obviously, got it right. "Ranboooooo!!", I gestured for him to come in frame. He walked in, "Helloo!" "So! Uh We actually have nothing planned for this stream.", I laughed. "I have an idea.", Ranboo stated as he sat down, "We should play a horror game."
I protested quickly, "FUCK THAT!" He laughed at me, "Cmon! Do it for the stream!", He begged. And begged. And begged. I eventually gave in and I began downloading FNAF Security Breach. "Okay. It'll be a little bit before that is fully downloaded so questions?", I asked chat as well as Ranboo. He nodded his head in affirmation and chat began with the questions.

"When did you guys meet up and for how long are you guys meeting up?", Ranboo read then answered, "We met up just today at- At like 12-1 pm. I'm gonna stay here for a week or so, then we're both heading back to my place for a couple days because of something big we are doing!" I nodded my head at everything he said. "It'll be super fun! But we can not tell you gays.", I laugh.

"What will you do at Ranboo's place?", I read and looked at Ranboo. He fixed him mask then began to speak, "Well, we'll do some stream and maybe a video or two. Then the other stuff we can not say like [Name] all ready stated."

We answered a couple more questions before I got a notification off my computer stating that FNAF Security Breach was downloaded fully, "Awhh damnit." Ranboo threw his hands up, "Woo!!" I opened up the game and looked at Ranboo, "We are taking turns playing. I'll play for ten, then you'll play for ten." Ranboo giggles a little bit, "Okay okay."

I press start and begin the game. The intro plays and I start to go through the vents. The game cuts to the mini music man and I crawl faster, "Hate this hate this hate this hate this." Ranboo laughs then talks to chat while I get focused on the game.

<Little Timeskip>

"PEEPAW AFTON!", Ranboo and I exclaim. "Bros on fire.", I say. "No he's litty.", Ranboo responds and I cringe at his stupid joke but quickly laugh at our stupidity. We quickly finish up that bit, well Ranboo not me, and move onto the thing with music man.

We are in the back room or whatever its called and we finish the thing at the end of the hall, that is when big guy music man bursts through and starts chasing us, "AAH!!", Ranboo yells. "WHAT THE FUUUCC-", The stream crashes. "AAH WHAT THE HELL THE STREAM??", Ranboo is laughing hysterically and I'm screaming trying to figure out what the hell happened to the stream.
Soon, we got it back up and running, apologizing for whatever happened and we logged back into the game.

We continued to play for a while longer until we decided we should get off for the night, it being 1 am and my parent already being asleep.

And so with that, we logged out, set up Ranboo's room, and went to sleep. I, quickly checked in with someone on my phone about our plans for tomorrow, and hit the damn hay.