Apparent Visit

<Readers POV>

I'm streaming with Ranboo right now and we are just chilling on the DreamSMP, that is until I get a buzz from my phone.

Mom
Hey.. We have some guests. Please stop the stream.

I look back up and start talking, " Hey sorry for the short notice but something just came up and I need to end stream.. I'll see you all soon and I'll see you later Ranboo!! Byee!!", Ranboo says bye and leaves the call. I end stream and head out of my room, I head to the living room and see something. Rather someone, "Hey kiddo."
Water filled my eyes, "Dad?", I walked up to him and he pulled me into a hug. I started crying. I never usually cried but I hadn't seen my dad in so long..
I pulled away, "Why are you here?"
"I wanted to see my son.", He smiled at me, "How's streaming?"
I wipe my eyes, "Good good.. I made some new friends!! Their names are Ranboo and Tubbo.", He tilted his head at my saying their names, "Oh, that's their usernames. Tubbo's real name is Toby and I don't know Ranboo's real name."
He nodded his head and we went to the couch to sit down. He had also came up with my siblings, I hadn't seen them in so long either but it was really nice to see them. They had all always been supportive of my streaming. They even wanted to meet my friends but I told them another time.

They soon had to leave to go to a hotel because our apartment was not big enough to fit all six of us. I went to stream on my alt so I could properly stream for everyone. I asked Tubbo if he wanted to be on stream with me and he agreed. Ranboo was also going to join us.

"Heya everyone!! Welcome to the alt, today I'm just gonna be chilling with Tubbo and Ranboo, I also just wanna say sorry for ending stream a bit early today!", The chat filled with,

Its okay!'

Its fine!!

Hi [Name]!!

I really enjoyed streaming and I'm glad I have such good friend and a supportive family.

Ranboo, Tubbo, and I all just were chatting about the DSMP storyline since I was new and needed a bit of catching up. We all made jokes and it was a really good time.  Though we eventually had to end stream because Ranboo had something going on and Tubbo was tired, him being in the UK. So we ended stream and said our goodbyes.

I walk out into my living room seeing my mom talking to my little brothers, "So boys, that is you're dad. Your father.", They looked confused but they also understood. And here I thought they would never remember him. I'm glad they would be able to have a good father figure.  "[Name]! Come sit down please.", I walk over to the couch where my mother was calling for me, "So, tomorrow, you boys are going to spend the day with your dad, I'll be with your older siblings, so, please behave."
Shit, "Hey uh- Mom.. I was supposed to do a recording with Tommy tomorrow.. Uh its fine though!! I can uh- cancel..", She looked at me like I was a saint, "Thank you darling. That means a lot and I know your dad would appreciate it."
I nod my head, I really did want to record but- Ugh I don't know..  Family means a lot but when your dad becomes an alcoholic and fought with your mom all the time you were little is just... I haven't seen him in years and I enjoy being with my friends. But whatever, "Mom how long will he be staying?", She looked at me, almost worried, "The rest of the month.", Don't get my wrong, I'm happy he's here but, its only the beginning of May, "Oh okay.."
I stand up, "I'm heading to the bathroom.", I walk to the bathroom and close the door, I slide down on the door.
I don't know why but my eyes start to water, he now just decided to see us? After how long? It- It feels so bad.. I- Shut up. You're being selfish. Just- Shut up. Mom's probably happy- What if she and dad get back together?? What will happen then!? He hurt us so much- Oh god oh god- Okay okay. Just calm down. Just get through the month and you'll be fine. Yea.. Fine. And if me and Ranboo get closer we can meet up!! Hopefully that'll be after he leaves.. I can only hope.

WordCount: 776

[ A/N uh so i have 0 ideas for this book so help pls😋]