One

Aomine hated school. Okay. Maybe 'hate' was a strong word. You really couldn't blame him though. Waking up at the asscrack of dawn just to attend classes is more boring than watching paint dry.

The only actual good thing about the place teens call 'hell' is the fact that they were allowed to socialize and mingle with their buddies. Given the, very little, time between classes, students are allowed to offer swift greetings before being forced back into their hellhole.

Aomine might have enjoyed school better if he was actually good at it. Having F's in almost every class didn't do him wonders. He begged Midorima to tutor him but of course the tsundere refused. "It is futile to even try aiding an idiot of your status, nanodayo," was the moss-head's brilliant response.

Giving up on asking, the ganguro concluded that he was hopeless and settled with skipping most of his classes. Naturally, Akashi came and beat his ass up for almost getting kicked off the basketball team, now that he was below the expected grade point average. How was he supposed to know good grades equalled access to sports teams? He was never told. Or he didn't pay attention during the orientation. The latter seemed more plausible. 

Sighing, Aomine sauntered languidly into the prestigious high school; one he was lucky to even have been accepted into. He really wasn't in the mood to deal with his teachers, let alone do veritable work. He was much too lazy.

With a yawn, Aomine rapped his knuckles on his class's door loudly, not really caring who he might disturb. As the door whipped open, Aomine inwardly smirked at his sensei's irritated expression. "Late again, Aomine."

"Eh~ Who cares? I'm here now, ain't I?" pushing past his teacher, the ganguro plopped down onto his desk's chair, raising his feet to settle on the makeshift table. "You need to start showing up on time! I will report you to the office if you are late again!"

Aomine rolled his eyes in response. His teacher always gave him the same lecture. Every. Single. Fucking. Day. It annoyed him.. To say the least. What's the point of showing up if he is just gonna fail? Such a waste of his precious time. He should be on the roof, napping right now. But, no~. Akashi threatened to burn all his debauch magazines if he didn't at least attend some classes.

Why did he choose this one again? This was probably one of the worst classes he could have selected.  Yet here he was. Aomine sighed.

"Whatever."

Aomine's teacher, Shiro-sensei, grumbled under his breath and reluctantly proceeded with teaching, deciding to forget the ganguro's rude interruption.  Aomine was delighted to acknowledge that.

After class, Aomine made a B-line for the stairs. He attended one class, that should be good enough for now. Baby steps right? Unfortunately, his journey toward paradise was interrupted when he felt someone bump into him, causing them both to tumble over.

"What the.." the tan male trailed off, taking note of all the books scattered around him.

"Apologies, I didn't mean to bump into you," the soft voice had Aomine snapping his head around, looking 'this way and that' confused. He could have sworn he heard someone speak just then. Paranoia invaded his thoughts. A ghost?!

"Ano, I'm right here." The hand waving from side to side in front of his face allowed him to finally become conscious of the person he had, previously, bumped into. Jumping away from the other in shock, Aomine pointed an accusatory finger at the male. "W-where'd you come from?!"