Eleven

A/N: I got a couple more wonderful reviews and amazing comments from the incredible @themikealson234!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, it makes me happy knowing you guys adore my story.

Guest: You don't how happy I was after seeing your review. I don't know if you're the same person as the next user I'm replying to–but even so, I truly appreciate your support. I'm glad to make things that bring people enjoyment and bliss.

JPRW: Dw I got your review! :D – I'm glad you're enjoying the story! Here is a new update that will hopefully fill your needs! I've been trying to update as much as I can, but summer school sucks and I have edits to do LMAOO.

In any case – I say this a lot – things are picking up from this chapter onwards... At least I hope my ideas are enjoyable to read; I'm not much of a writer but I absolutely enjoy it. I'm planning on making more fanfictions in the future but for now this one is my main priority. I have a Wattpad account which has... another story of mine... It sucks– you don't need to read it. It's Fairy Tail so you KNB fans may not enjoy it as much haha–but maybe you will... I'll never know LMAOO.

I don't usually add warnings–but I feel like they are necessary now soooo...

Warning: Tw–Mentions of suicide and ghosts!

BoyxBoy / Yaoi – don't like, don't read!! (Profanity and future M-rated content).

Pairings: AkaKuro – possible side-pairings.

xXx

"Tetsu~"

"Kurokocchi~"

Kuroko let out a strangled groan, pulling his book closer toward his face in frustration. At the moment – at least before it was ruined – he was relaxing on his couch, trying to finish a novel he had recently picked up. However... two pestering basketball idiots would not leave him alone.

He could hear their calls from behind the closed – locked securely – door. They have been out there for hours, trying (and failing) to convince him to let them inside. His grandmother would glance at him worriedly, teal eyes pleading him to shut them up.

She most likely worried the neighbors would start complaining and that wouldn't do them very good, especially if they were gonna start bargaining with the landlord for lower rent costs.

Kuroko slammed his book shut before forcibly pushing himself to his feet. He pulled the door open with more pressure than necessary, almost hitting himself in the process. "What?"

Blue eyes watched as Kise shrunk – and hid – behind Aomine after hearing the blunette's tone. Aomine blinked in surprise but didn't stop him.

"Tetsu, finally! We have been calling your name for hours! Why didn't you answer the door?" Kuroko leaned on the doorframe, massaging his temples. "Because I wanted to see how persistent you were."

"I can never tell if you're joking or not..."

"What do you think?"

Kise gulped, pushing Aomine out of the way before approaching the tealnette. "Kurokocchi, is Tame-san here?" Kuroko almost rolled his eyes in annoyance. "No."

"Now I can tell you're lying."

"I would never lie, Aomine-kun."

Kise breathed out a huff as he pushed his way into the house. "Tame-san! It's Kise Ryouta, are you home?" Kuroko froze in shock for a second before running after the blonde. "Kise-kun wha..!"